Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Take the graph with a grain of salt. When I got done, rechecked at idle and it was 19 - 20* at 750- 800 rpm. Tried a different light and same. So got to be something in the dial back light or ??? 'cause the distributor didn't move. Reset it at 17* for now.
I never fully trusted them myself, nice to have though.

Doing a 84 MP LA one right now for a member, giving it a bit of a boost, had a 11 cam plate going to a 13 and some spring changes should give it a boost. Why does MP use grease in theirs? It just gums it up like it turns into wax?
That's interesting, mine came with a 13*. Don't remember any signs of heavy grease but a little bit of yellow residue on the inner walls and bottom.
The bright pink line was with a 15 cam but the insides of the slot shortened to 10.5 ish Saving the 13 you sent me for when I go to stock 340 cam.

this one was bad surprised it ran at all, no mech advance or if it did it would stick and the vac advance arm was almost glued to the pick up plate.

Got the truck engine together and no leaks, almost forgot to tighten the upper hose that's why I always run water first!:rofl:

I'm not going anywhere, wife's still snoozing! Gotta get her outta bed so we can go to the swap meet!

Have regional track meets to go to today.
Granddaughter is running today.
She made the Ankorage daily news the other day.

20180519_094603.jpg

Time to get to my "to do" list for today. Horizontally challenged open wheel race cars in the neighboring village tonight. Young lady I know is racing a TQ there. She took one of the TQ hotshoe's "backup car" from 10th to 2nd in the main the last time I saw her. She got's talent. She has 2 IKF Duffys (national championships). Have a great Saturday y'all.

Yep. The trailer paint matches the paint on the ground. LOL
I use aircraft paint stripper to get the paint off the cement. Should have just put down some old furniture pads to get the mess.....:BangHead:

I use aircraft paint stripper to get the paint off the cement. Should have just put down some old furniture pads to get the mess.....:BangHead:
Worst thing with the paint is I JUST cleaned all the sublime paint off the work area of the drive. Seems like I would learn.....but NOOOOO.

Oh man....
591A38B8-EBE8-44B8-B1E6-28FA41CA0D3F.jpeg

Need to start over i think. Redo everything.
I need a rotisserie...

Have regional track meets to go to today.
Granddaughter is running today.
She made the Ankorage daily news the other day.

View attachment 1715177337

Incentive for your own running program...

Well, she was happy to see me able to run,
as she would get ahead of me the other day , and then jog backwards jokingly teasing me. Come on catch up.

She can run circles around him.... :lol: :poke:

Congrats on the success of your grand daughter!!! Something to be proud of:thumbsup:...

-
Back