Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I dropped off my rims, 2 sets of hood hinges and a pulley at the sand blaster last Friday. Got the call it was done so I picked it up today, Now I have to get some primer on it, and get them all painted.

I dropped off my rims, 2 sets of hood hinges and a pulley at the sand blaster last Friday. Got the call it was done so I picked it up today, Now I have to get some primer on it, and get them all painted.
I do my own blasting, found a good deal on a cabinet a few years ago.

Yes, they consume a lot of air. Mine got a little better with my new gun,smaller orfice uses less air.

Sometimes you just have to hit them fast...where it hurts most.

E488E83A-362F-4327-A7AC-86E4DB88D57D.jpeg

Even as rough as it is, i will be moving forward with it. It needs a lot. The duster donor will provide me with the majority.
Have repairable doors, trunk and hood.

Got a freakin speeding ticket! A known speed trap, stupid stupid stupid!!! 88 in a 65.

On I15, speed drops to 65 after being 75 for miles. Still 88, I was slowing down....seems like maximum enforcement today around here.

Legs are feeling it now. Used tractor to shove dart into shop,i must have climbed off/on 20 times. That old thing is tall,tires are 14.9x38. Thinking near 5 feet tall.
Then i was off and on the little tractor even more, moving and hauling stuff around.

Legs are feeling it now. Used tractor to shove dart into shop,i must have climbed off/on 20 times. That old thing is tall,tires are 14.9x38. Thinking near 5 feet tall.
Then i was off and on the little tractor even more, moving and hauling stuff around.
That reminds me of when we back our travel trailer into a spot and my wife cant figure out how to get the levelers under the wheels. So I have to get in and out of the truck, what feels like 40 times.

That reminds me of when we back our travel trailer into a spot and my wife cant figure out how to get the levelers under the wheels. So I have to get in and out of the truck, what feels like 40 times.
How did you know my wife was helping?
As it was going into shop and up onto hoist, she was nowhere to be seen. Hiding off to the side...
“If you cant see me, i cant see you”
Than making me stop for no reason...
1952 cockshutt 40. Its hard to move carefully or slow with that thing. Brakes?? Fugget about it...

How did you know my wife was helping?
As it was going into shop and up onto hoist, she was nowhere to be seen. Hiding off to the side...
“If you cant see me, i cant see you”
Than making me stop for no reason...
1952 cockshutt 40. Its hard to move carefully or slow with that thing. Brakes?? Fugget about it...

hahahahahaha, sounds all to familiar. Although Im not using a 1952 piece of machinery.

-
Back