Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So you wasted a day at the DMV. And got a ticket?
:wtf:
So, I had an appointment in San Diego this morning, so my wife talked me into taking her to work. Now I have to pick her up as well. Spent so much time in the DMV, I was running real late picking her up, hence the speeding ticket.

Well after a crazy youth,a couple dui’s and something like 58 demerits i learned my lesson.
Im at maximum merit rating, giving me a discount on my licence and insurance...
I travel at less than 10%over posted speed limit. Most of the time. 60%of people pass me,30% of them have a cell phone in their hand.

Got a freakin speeding ticket! A known speed trap, stupid stupid stupid!!! 88 in a 65.
Ahh, did you get a ticket...

My Feelings Exactly.jpeg

Barb was here not long ago,was chatting with me about my graveyard dart.

The last speeding ticket I got was 12 years ago in Memphis. The cop pulled me over on the interstate because my Magnum matched a stolen car they were looking for.

Once he realized I wasn’t who he was looking for, he told me flat out that he was going to have to give me a ticket for going 5 mph over the limit.

I replied and said “Really? The only reason you pulled me over was you were looking for a stolen car and you know I wasn’t speeding.”

He said, “Yeah, I know...but it’s department policy, I pulled you over so you get a ticket...and this is the smallest thing I can write.”

$35 and no points. :BangHead:

Time for bed. The week before a holiday is always the worst, everyone in senior management wants it all done now so they can take the holiday off starting early without worry.

TFB, I work on my schedule and the list for the week is what it is...and will get done according to the schedule I laid out last week.

I hope you get an ulcer worrying about it, my sympathy tank is empty.

So what do you all think of twin carbbed or fi on a slant??

Haven't really thought about it honestly. What are you wanting to accomplish by doing either of them? I think it would look sweet to have twin carbs, but that is just me. Not sure about putting fuel injection on one...

And it's my bedtime already... work tomorrow... again... geesh I was just there Friday!! Anyway... have a good night guys and gals if any are lurking around!

-
Back