Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I should going to leave the machines on the trailer then just a table under a pop up. I don't think I will be squatting this year no big auto parts. Just will take the side off the trailer and have the machines facing out. The pallet of beer might be a issue though......

They did get all beat up last year and the spec sheets were all over the place think I fixed that though.

I think we learned our cardboard lesson last year when the rain dumped on us for sure!:rofl:

They look new. Probably better not to box em, just tag em. That way the boxes don't get all tore up... Ask me how I know ???
@MOPARMITCH Mike said you'd have lounge chairs for us at your spot...we didn't need to bring one. Will there be enough chairs for everyone??

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Mitch Mike said you'd have lounge chairs for us at your spot...we didn't need to bring one. Will there be enough chairs for everyone??
I have two I bought there last year can bring a few more foldups. Those chairs are nice they recline and easy to sleep in also!
We need a body count I guess?

Tim, I had a huge load of old Mopar parts, I got from a dealer, a few years ago. They were all in the old,old Mopar boxes from the 40's and 50's. I had a very hard time keeping people from opening and closing boxes, even though I had a complete inventory written out, with all the applications. It was a nightmare. I sold 4 times what I paid for the lot, in 2 years. Then the last year, I sold the balance of what I had to guy there that specialized in the real old stuff. He paid me what I paid on the original investment. Hahaha..
039.JPG
043.JPG
036.JPG

I built one of those years ago, it's called a decade switch. mine was a 10 position switch box with various valued resistors, and worked really well for meter testing.
I was thinking we need one for our Mopar group here at home that we could all use.

Tim, I had a huge load of old Mopar parts, I got from a dealer, a few years ago. They were all in the old,old Mopar boxes from the 40's and 50's. I had a very hard time keeping people from opening and closing boxes, even though I had a complete inventory written out, with all the applications. It was a nightmare. I sold 4 times what I paid for the lot, in 2 years. Then the last year, I sold the balance of what I had to guy there that specialized in the real old stuff. He paid me what I paid on the original investment. Hahaha..
View attachment 1715178924 View attachment 1715178925 View attachment 1715178926
Nice! :thumbsup:

I built one of those years ago, it's called a decade switch. mine was a 10 position switch box with various valued resistors, and worked really well for meter testing.
We called them breakout boxes in the AF. I wanted one I could just hook up to any gauge and test it with it out of the car. 9V battery stepped down to five and can still use it on the car power like a resister box has the three ohms and also a 0-100 ohm potentiometer in it.

-
Back