Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, it's Safety Day at work, gotta go do the safety thing. Food is always good and there's prizes : ) Have a good day everyone, watch out for those fires!

Sun is doing a great job this morning on the hill, been a rain event for the last 5 to 6 days with hail.
Good morning coffee crew :thumbsup: It's all your fault @toolmanmike :lol:

000040.jpg

You guys Morel hunters? There was a Iowa guy that found 23# of Morels under 1 tree. SCORE!!!!!

You guys Morel hunters? There was a Iowa guy that found 23# of Morels under 1 tree. SCORE!!!!!
I need to get out some time today and hit an old honey hole, I seen that Mike :thumbsup:

Anyone need a new oil pump for a small block? Sealed power did not use it in the truck.
I have a new one on the shelve I will put on my 360 when I change the oil pan to a car pan, thank anyway Hop's :thumbsup:

I had it just in case the truck has great oil pressure 40 at idle 75 running so I did not change it was just in case thing.

Looks like rain today. Good thing I got a lot of outside jobs yesterday. Damn the luck, I might have to bottle some beer if it's ready.

Morning all, well back to the DMV round 2. I will get there before they open, might get out before they close, but not a given...
Used to be that way in SC, they changed up the processes and it's MUCH faster now. When you first walk in the door they have an information desk and someone immediately gives you a number and assesses the paperwork needed and hands it to you on a clipboard. You go sit down or go to an open counter, fill it out. Not too long a wait before they call you number..:thankyou:

Used to be that way in SC, they changed up the processes and it's MUCH faster now. When you first walk in the door they have an information desk and someone immediately gives you a number and assesses the paperwork needed and hands it to you on a clipboard. You go sit down or go to an open counter, fill it out. Not too long a wait before they call you number..:thankyou:
Morning all, this is how they do it here, still takes all day. Did not get it done yesterday either! Tomorrow at 7AM I will be in line.

If mom says no, ask dad....
Interesting thing you said that. I've noticed in 3 different locations where Sears stores has closed, there are the small mom-pop Sears stores being built, just like the one advertised
on TV.

Interesting thing you said that. I've noticed in 3 different locations where Sears stores has closed, there are the small mom-pop Sears stores being built, just like the one advertised
on TV.
I think last i read, Sears and Reoboch corp was being broken up and sold off in chunks, perhaps they sold the Sears name to another chain

-
Back