Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
2:00. Brain switched on....
Oh well, get up flip on tv and surf. Will give up shortly im sure, so i’m not claiming 1st....

Ace says their stores will replace the craftsman tools under the warranty but only if they have the same item in stock. They also say it is up to the individual stores to decide since they are independently owned. They also say that if one store won’t exchange the tool, try another and see if they will.

If mom says no, ask dad....

I had a bummer thing happen yesterday, well actually Friday. Daughter, who lives in New Orleans sent a card to a friend here in town along with some money to buy us a gift card. Friend is supposed to place it in our mailbox, puts it on the front porch instead. We had a contractor out painting the house, now the card can't be found. At first he wouldn't answer text/phone call but then he did saying he'd check his tools today. Oh boy. Daughter is really upset.

Yeah, kind of makes me sick. I give the guy 1k worth of work over 4 days and then this happens. Hopefully it turns up but I doubt it, daughters friend said she put it under a "battery charger" on the porch, could have been his Dewalt boom box or tool charger, either way I think he already has seen it.

Yeah, we thought about that. The card was labeled "To Mom and Dad" or something like that. Even though there's a language barrier the guy used to work as an aircraft mechanic at Sea-Tac airport, he's fairly intelligent, just don't know how honest. When I described the envelope I didn't get any kind of "I didn't see one" answer, that is kind of bugging me, just got "I'll check my tools" (he leaves them at the clients house when he's working a job, I've seen that.

If she has the receipt usually has the card number on it and can cancel it and get another one?

I asked the wife to ask her that question, I didn't really get an answer but I would hope so. Daughter hasn't said what business the card for, there's a good chance it's used already, don't know. Daughter may intend on sending another out, think she had to have her friend get the card since the place is local. We'll wait and see I guess, we can't understand why her friend didn't put it in the mailbox as requested. The friend was daughters Maid of Honor at daughters wedding in New Orleans this past February, don't think there's any foul play with her. Whole thing stinks.

Morning everybody!
Going to be hot today,85 degrees.
Its already 50.
Fires getting out of hand again...

Seem to be stacking up and moving north..
8366E348-4CD9-42D8-B336-C66902D18099.png

Im at the east side,between the red and green patch near the ontario border.
No worries here, the province’s fire centre is less than 2 miles away.
A couple fires popped up, some dimwit decided to burn his grass and it took off. The other one was an atv in the bush.

-
Back