Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I visited the kitchen and bath remodel place today at their request to look at an area in their showroom that they are redoing. They are looking at possibly using some of my large print works as Central focus points within the new model kitchen/dining room layout.

One more step...
Nice, keep us updated

We meet with the contractor tomorrow night about our new siding and roof. Kind of excited to see what he has in store for us. We picked the colors and he is bringing the samples. There will be some money out of our pocket because we are upgrading some things, but Im not sure how much.

Just playing with the images again...different multiple layer technique.

94779202-406E-481D-8D7E-B68D66E2B3F7.jpeg

2 days in a row I have walked into the office fully prepared to resign on the spot.

This isn’t going to last long.

2 days in a row I have walked into the office fully prepared to resign on the spot.

This isn’t going to last long.
Dave. Please don't take this the wrong way, but there's comes a point where your mental and eventually your physical health start to outweigh the money/salary. Please take care of yourself, no job is worth working yourself to your wits end for. I'm worried about you, bud.

I appreciate the words and I have been having the same conversation with the wife. In the mean time, I have been warming up the network to get more options.

I will only tolerate so much before I walk, but I won’t do it rashly and limit my options either. The CEO tried leaning it me today and I looked him square in the eye and leaned right back at him. He saw the resolve in my eyes and I saw the fear in his.

He knows he needs me more than I need him...and today it became quite apparent to him that I know it.

I appreciate the words and I have been having the same conversation with the wife. In the mean time, I have been warming up the network to get more options.

I will only tolerate so much before I walk, but I won’t do it rashly and limit my options either. The CEO tried leaning it me today and I looked him square in the eye and leaned right back at him. He saw the resolve in my eyes and I saw the fear in his.

He knows he needs me more than I need him...and today it became quite apparent to him that I know it.
Well hopefully things will improve. Praying for ya bud

Well done Dave.

Well hopefully things will improve. Praying for ya bud
No need to pray, I will make my way and land on my feet just like always. God helps those who help themselves when they are able. I don’t care if things improve or not since I’m not staying either way.

I’m just looking for a bit more time (and maybe a severance package) to make it easier to get something else going...but it isn’t a requirement. I am fully prepared to walk at any moment I decide it’s no longer in my best interest.

I’m well past being disappointed in the situation, now I am just focused on my future and not willing to tolerate any more **** from these guys.

I started my career in this business 30 years ago this September. I started as a lab assistant making $8/hr living in a roach infested apartment. I am now at the Senior Vice President level making $300k and have earned every bit of it. I didn’t get here by laying down and just following stupid instructions.

I’m not about to start laying down now.

No need to pray, I will make my way and land on my feet just like always. God helps those who help themselves when they are able. I don’t care if things improve or not since I’m not staying either way.

I’m just looking for a bit more time (and maybe a severance package) to make it easier to get something else going...but it isn’t a requirement. I am fully prepared to walk at any moment I decide it’s no longer in my best interest.

I’m well past being disappointed in the situation, now I am just focused on my future and not willing to tolerate any more **** from these guys.

I started my career in this business 30 years ago this September. I started as a lab assistant making $8/hr living in a roach infested apartment. I am now at the Senior Vice President level making $300k and have earned every bit of it. I didn’t get here by laying down and just following stupid instructions.

I’m not about to start laying down now.
The old pull yourself up by your bootstraps! Love it. Hoping to do the same but in a different field.

Spent the last two hours catching up with my long lost boot camp battle buddy. Feels good but man how time has flown by. 14 years now. Pretty humbling though as he got hit with a SVIEB but survived

Mother's house is just across the creek from Camp Pendleton. The Marines were very busy/noisy last night and this morning. Rattle the windows NOISY :rofl:

Good morning Hop's, looks like a clear day with a zero chance of rain, I ran the #6/2 with a ground over head for the A/C and heat (heat pump yesterday and my energy did not last long, then a heavy rain came and about took my ear drums out under that metal roof..

Goodmorning.
Dave, its called a vacation-you need one. 100% free of work duties.
At your level you should be entitled to a rest. If the world stops turning while you take a break,so be it.

Axle seals in a Ram 2500 are quite a task. U-joints are another story.
The axles are heavy, right one especially.4 lb hammer to get the cups moving.
Reassemble this morning. While its cool.

-
Back