Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just wanted to be on page 9000 :D
Went to the worse car show ever yesterday, got third place, 220 cars. It was like a bad dream from start to finish..awards were two hours late. We laughed about it.
Went to my buddy's restoration shop today. Redoing the engine and suspension on a 1915 Ford pickup that the owner had made into a circus truck. Has a brass cage with lion in the back. Pretty cool, will try and post pics later.
Resting today and tomorrow for Carlisle. I'm sure there will be plenty of walking...lol.
Oh wife is coming, she said to those there to think of her as one of the guys. She's been in the Army, Iraq, so can't say anything that offends her...and I agree!!
@toolmanmike will tell you she doesn't look like one of the guys....haha
She's a dandy for sure. Smart, attractive, and I bet she can hold her own in that crowd.

No your right. She comes in a day after me due to some training she is putting on.
Told me to go ahead and have a guys day. Just the type person she is.

Dave said he aint comin.......
That's what I thought. When we all go to the Nats, everybody drinks their own brand except for 3 or 4 that have to have their Old Milwaukee. Not my favorite. LOL The first photo is the first layer. The last photo is the second layer and ice.

142.jpg

143.jpg

144.jpg

-
Back