Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Note to wife. Buy dog cookies...
Puppy misses them.
Hasnt got any rewards lately.

Last edited:
Too vague...you left a few requirements out...

View attachment 1715196674
You know what they say.....
53471079.jpg

Thats not to bad, but still sucks. I hope your next batch works better.
So far so good. Canadian Blonde. I haven't incorked a bottle yet. Bottled it less than a week ago. I like the bail top glass bottles but tbe 12 oz. plastic ones are easy to tell if they carbonate. Just squeeze the bottle. Next purchase is a corny keg and co2 set up.

The hard part about doing these state posters is finding something that represents the state that people expect, yet find a way to present something they don’t expect.

Each state has dozens of things that represent it, but people have become numb to the cliches about each state presented in the same old way. I am struggling with finding things that are not totally cliche, but are still recognizable as being from that state.

It’s a tough balance to achieve.
Dave, a suggestion for Kansas, unless I missed it and you've done it. A good pic I always thing of is buffalo grazing in the Flint Hills.
Sure whatever you do will look great.

Dave, a suggestion for Kansas, unless I missed it and you've done it. A good pic I always thing of is buffalo grazing in the Flint Hills.
Sure whatever you do will look great.
I am still struggling with Kansas, good suggestion.

I just figured out Illinois and Missouri...lots of work to be done, but I have a grip on the ideas.

Thanks, I’m trying really hard on these to make them different...but good.

Dave, I was thinking exactly what you said, you are doing great making them interesting, recognizable, and not cliché.

Obviously I am interested in what you do for South Carolina. Seems to me there are so many ways you could go, it would be hard to decide.

Dave, I was thinking exactly what you said, you are doing great making them interesting, recognizable, and not cliché.

Obviously I am interested in what you do for South Carolina. Seems to me there are so many ways you could go, it would be hard to decide.

I already did SC...hope you approve.

9A2222E6-F2B2-489D-860D-59A1A71BA7C1.jpeg

It has been hard to do...and the last ones are getting even harder to keep myself from drifting it the same old cliches.

Yep, to me that's a keeper. One of the best things you can do in S. Carolina is walk around Charleston. Such an important place in our country's history, it's role as a major port going way back.

I am going to admit, before I saw this, my thought was "not Rainbow Row." But from the sidewalk perspective where you can see the detail, the old shutters which are famous for their almost black-green paint, and the flower boxes, wrought iron, the shadows, it's beautiful and different.

Eventually, once I get them all done I will be printing them and selling copies. The details in each doesn’t really show up when I post them here...but they are each painted in a style that shows up well in large print format. They really are pieces of art.

-
Back