Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well glad to see you made it....long drive, must be nice to be around people....even if it's Hoppy :rofl:

Im chauferring. Mrs found chairs for my son’s deck. Of course i have to deliver them too.

Yep. Going to Gettysburg tomorrow.
That is one place I want to go to, but when I have four or five days. I agree though even a day will be interesting.
I've read several books, and watched almost every movie or tv special they made on it in the last 30 years.

Last edited:
That is one place I want to go to, but when I have four or five days. I agree though even a day will be interesting.
I've read several books, and watched ever movie or tv special they made on it in the last 30 years.

A5456FF8-EC38-4F11-9881-651A539A4DB2.jpeg

2 hr conference call tonight...at least I got a couple more posters done.

Nebraska...

57EF960C-32DD-4D02-B91F-70C77E51D8EA.jpeg

Well then, you can do your own state posters...:poke:

That one just looks like Iowa again, and again, and again...
Just kidding Dave. Every time I drive through Nebraska on the way to Colorado it reminds me of the salt flats only green. LOL

The hard part about doing these state posters is finding something that represents the state that people expect, yet find a way to present something they don’t expect.

Each state has dozens of things that represent it, but people have become numb to the cliches about each state presented in the same old way. I am struggling with finding things that are not totally cliche, but are still recognizable as being from that state.

It’s a tough balance to achieve.

Sounds good. I stopped for a bit. Class reunion and Nats coming up. I don't want it to be ready when I'm gone.

I here that, we had to plan it around a bunch of stuff we had going on also. I've been hitting up a lot of local craft breweries lately, and have been enjoying that. Not to mention my bar glass collection is growing. :lol:

I here that, we had to plan it around a bunch of stuff we had going on also. I've been hitting up a lot of local craft breweries lately, and have been enjoying that. Not to mention my bar glass collection is growing. :lol:
I lost a batch a while back. It wouldn't carbonate. I left it too long after fermentation stopped I guess.

-
Back