Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not that I know of. He actually saw his old charger at Carlisle it is up for raffle. Bet he wins it.

Car drives out good. 225 slant 6 with automatic transmission. Power steering. Power top. Original radio still works. has rust in the rear quarter bottoms right front fender on the bottom. floors are solid trunk is solid needs new back glass installed there’s a new one in the trunk along with a lot of service records. Car is located in Paragould AR 72450 870-236-9090 thanks and God bless, this is for sale here about 20 miles from me , asking price is 4.500

00009.jpg

Tim was really excited when he found the old Charger. He gave me the whole story, one of the highlights of his trip for sure.

I looked back on some of his posts and he was looking for a 66 Dart or near Rag top, so I just had to ask. I need to go threw some of my stash of fun stup and gift him something, feed him and offer up some gas cash for sure :thumbsup:

I got a guy that I buy my interior paint from. He took a little time and has mixed the colors to perfection. Mine comes in a high dollar rattle can, $18 a can with the high end nozzle. He has does great upholstery at a reasonable rate...lives in Oregon.

Anyway he tells me yesterday he's taking his car to the Western MOPAR Nationals...he has a 69 Belvedere with a Keith Black 505 Hemi 4 speed that dyno'd at 748 horse. Oh and its a station wagon. Originally came with a 383 4 speed.

Not grandma's station wagon. I'll post the pics when he sends them.

I got a guy that I buy my interior paint from. He took a little time and has mixed the colors to perfection. Mine comes in a high dollar rattle can, $18 a can with the high end nozzle. He has does great upholstery at a reasonable rate...lives in Oregon.

Anyway he tells me yesterday he's taking his car to the Western MOPAR Nationals...he has a 69 Belvedere with a Keith Black 505 Hemi 4 speed that dyno'd at 748 horse. Oh and its a station wagon. Originally came with a 383 4 speed.

Not grandma's station wagon. I'll post the pics when he sends them.
Does he have the red ram gold?

Morning everybody!
Mid 80’s today. Not bad.
Dont know how some of you tolerate temps in the 90’s and higher.
For us this has been a warm dry summer,and it seems to be passing so fast.

You guy's know Tim better then I do, what would be a good gift as he makes his way threw Arkansas.. ?

-
Back