Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Slam exhaust manifold on the f250,cut some more grass,load some lumber on the ram for rhe pole shed.
Tomorrow is ford escape, rear hatch acting up.will need to do some tests.

Slam exhaust manifold on the f250,cut some more grass,load some lumber on the ram for rhe pole shed.
Tomorrow is ford escape, rear hatch acting up.will need to do some tests.
You my friend are a go get'er sir

TJ any luck on a autopar listing? There is nothing online about them
The one guy i just met, hard core barracuda guy has a load of literature and parts catalogues. Hasnt returned my e-mails.

here is a partial of what I am up against.
NOSTuneUp15.jpg

My computer is connected to my suppliers system, has an interchange, i should try a few numbers-

Just a pia to open them all to ID them. I bought it for the ignition stuff it has some brushes and pcv valves also

I doubt it just does interior paint dash, door panels etc...
Got those hood inserts back yesterday they did a great job.
All the pitting is gone around the edges.

Good morning, birds are chirping, coffee is always good to get me going. Fury seems ok. Need to find a box, to mail ($) my Mom my air bed, so she can sleep in the master bedroom with my step-dad, now that he has a hospital bed. We email now, with him up at night, and his kids in and out, and hospice nurses, she sleeps when she can and I don't want to call at a bad time or wake her up. Plus, someone pointed out, no one can over-hear an email conversation....Mom is smart! Being a former schoolteacher, she is organized. She told my sister and me to "stay put" until she says she needs us, maybe at the end of the month.

-
Back