Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep. Took this picture myself! We were walking around the campground to check out the pool. There was a graduation party at the shelter house. A guy yelled out "You guys want a beer"? And the party started. He over ordered food and drinks including a keg of beer. This little gal was out for a walk. Yum!

View attachment 1715199972

There's a few comments that I could make about that picture.... :rolleyes: :D

There's a few comments that I could make about that picture.... :rolleyes: :D
Nike-Just-Do-It.jpg

I have been informed not to post offensive stuff so as not to offend the females that visit the thread.... :(
who told you that !?!?!

they may not realize that some females find you funny and awesome. Not that I know any but I imagine there might be one or two out there :rolleyes:

So the picture has now been deleted.... :rolleyes:
Yes. Looks like everyone got a chance to see it. I don't want to get into trouble and I don't want to offend anyone even though it fits in the guidelines.

I missed it too. Some mornings I'll get to checking out old live music performances on YouTube and next thing you know it's two hours later.

Hey guys and gal.. Just stopping by, been busy since getting back from Carlisle.

I have been upstairs in the garage looking at a pair of #920 small block heads. I am getting quite a stash of parts up there.

-
Back