Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I recently discovered picture filters. You can take a pic and then make it look like a drawing or cartoon or black and white or whatever
Filters have gotten better but they are still random in their application to an image. You still need to have an artist’s skills to make them work at their best. I use filters just as a multi-layer approach to take only the parts they do well and erase the rest.

So the word is that the next Air Force One plane will be a red, white and blue color scheme.

I figured I would mock it up and see how it might look...

F9291CB0-6D9E-4083-8DC9-B88CC6CD0016.jpeg

I erased about 500 old e-mails today. That sucked. Phone wouldnt select all, then let me deselect the 5 i wanted to keep.

So the word is that the next Air Force One plane will be a red, white and blue color scheme.

I figured I would mock it up and see how it might look...

View attachment 1715200434
Yeah...I don’t like it either. Looks too much like a commercial airliner and not like a presidential aircraft.

Some things shouldn’t change.

In the meantime, I reworked his car image...

View attachment 1715200402
By the time I got home and unloaded, take meds and let Buddy out this old man was tired the day started at 4:15 am and it was a non stop day.
Oh this pup is tickled :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I fell a sleep at 7:30, just got up to enjoy the quite and let Bud out for a while , thank you very much Ddaddy, I will be updating everyone soon.

Hey have we heard from Waldo??? Oh I mean Tim. Where's Tim????

Man not looking forward to today I have to do a complete distributor inventory my lists are so corrupt. Prob take most of the day.

Behind, rebuilt some cores did not add them to the done list, also did not write down the sold, then I also got around 50 cores at Carlisle. Prob have 700 cores here now, PIA to keep track of was rushing like a idiot getting ready for Carlisle. Have a large lot coming Sat also in a trade for Cuda parts.

-
Back