Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
its so hot out ….its like 100 here

I am seriously thinking of going for a haircut

my mom says, "no don't cut your hair, long hair is a gift from nature" but I am sweating like a pig under my hair. might go without telling anyone.
Don't do it Rani.. I'm sure that you have long dark hair, just like the ladies in SE Asia. I think it is beautiful. They put up with heat there, despite the hair. You can do it....:thumbsup:

s-l1600.jpg

Muriatic acid 1-10 parts water is a good bang for your money, just have to watch aluminum in it. Will eat it if left in to long.
I just wire wheeled most of the Duster hardware. I guess I will have to take the whole car apart again... :eek:

What do you guys use for chrome polish? Now that I have something worth using it on. Best all around metal polish I found is Mother's. Did a little with it yesterday. Lightened up a few scratches. Looking for best kind for scratch removal, and best for shine. I think the one we used at Harley was called Simchrome. Made light scratches disappear in seconds on new stuff. But don't know what it would do for an old piece.

Have a guy coming for the back seat of the cuda with the hardware what do you guys think it is worth?

Good morning to ALL the coffee crew, I just want everyone to know that I tipped Tim $60.00 on gas and bought him a nice lunch, Beer and a shot of Tequila (Top Shelf) for all his troubles getting @Ddaddy bucket seats to me, I wish I could have dun more, all I had for the week. It's the way I was raised :) Thank you Mom..

What do you guys use for chrome polish? Now that I have something worth using it on. Best all around metal polish I found is Mother's. Did a little with it yesterday. Lightened up a few scratches. Looking for best kind for scratch removal, and best for shine. I think the one we used at Harley was called Simchrome. Made light scratches disappear in seconds on new stuff. But don't know what it would do for an old piece.
I use that blue stuff we tried when you were over on the sun stuff seems to work pretty well. Bet neverdull would take a lot of that off.

Good morning to ALL the coffee crew, I just want everyone to know that I tipped Tim $60.00 on gas and bought him a nice lunch, Beer and a shot of Tequila (Top Shelf) for all his troubles getting @Ddaddy bucket seats to me, I wish I could have dun more, all I had for the week. It's the way I was raised :) Thank you Mom..
Think he did pretty well on this trip. I gave him some parts to sell and split the $ a couple of cases of beer and fed him also when he was here.

That's what I was thinking a bill. I do not know the prices on that car at all. I thought the rear window was cash, but a guy had one for 150 at Carlisle did not even get a look.

I always ended back up with the Mother's chrome polish on my bikes. I have never really found anything that did particularly well with scratches.

Think he did pretty well on this trip. I gave him some parts to sell and split the $ a couple of cases of beer and fed him also when he was here.
He sure seemed like he enjoyed his self, showed me videos of a few high lites, I was hearing him tell his wife he would be home Thursday :lol: I told him tomorrow was Thursday :rofl: pore guy has lost all sense of time, I guess thats why they cal it altimers :D

Might be next Thursday! Knowing him he will be home today he did say he was west of fort worth earlier I believe.

That's what I was thinking a bill. I do not know the prices on that car at all. I thought the rear window was cash, but a guy had one for 150 at Carlisle did not even get a look.
I was just being a goof there. LOL
Didn't pay real close attention when I saw it -what condition? Is it just a core for reupholstering?
Like I said, that glass would be a tough sell at any price at Carlisle. Total PITA to get it out of there. Be afraid I would kill it before I got it home. Get that on CL if not already there.

-
Back