Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
coffee3.jpg

That's what I was thinking a bill. I do not know the prices on that car at all. I thought the rear window was cash, but a guy had one for 150 at Carlisle did not even get a look.
I didn't say anything about the window Ray in case maybe the market had changed but experience says you just about can't give those away. They almost never break!

I didn't say anything about the window Ray in case maybe the market had changed but experience says you just about can't give those away. They almost never break!
Seems to go in extremes. A few years ago they were hyped up like they were priceless

He sure seemed like he enjoyed his self, showed me videos of a few high lites, I was hearing him tell his wife he would be home Thursday :lol: I told him tomorrow was Thursday :rofl: pore guy has lost all sense of time, I guess thats why they cal it altimers :D

Old timer's.... :D

Back seat is worth more than 100. More like 200.
The back window, worth nothing unless you need it. I bought the spare for 100. When i pulled mine out last weekend, i removed locking strip,pried rubber loose inside and out. Got in and pushed it up with my hands and feet. Front top came out first. Nothin to it.
Cut rubber if its junk and its easy then.

Would depend if you bought it in pints or wooden kegs. Drinking the pint would be the whole damn thing and drinking a 5th out the drum would be just a little bit.
Speaking of kegs, I need to get one ordered one of these days.
black_hoop_5lt_smallpic.png

-
Back