Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just the back with the hinges and the locking rod on the back, a core at the most.

Pic of it
DSC02559.JPG

How about light rubbing compound?
The best polishes ARE compounds. Not sure if paint compound would be more or less aggressive. The trick to getting scratches is it needs to cut, but not make more scratches and dull it. I tried 'turtle wax' brand that I have and it did not seem to do much. Used same pad on a drill with mothers and pad turned black, so I know it is cutting.

Actually was rodent free, now wasps are a different story. Hit it with a few rodent smoke bombs when I got it though.

Hey George...How's your sister doing ?
They have her enrolled in Hospice and at this point they come by once a day to check on her. Mentally she's in and out. My other sister from Florida has been taking care of her and wants to take her down to Fl. and my sister that's handling it is really up to no good.

They have her enrolled in Hospice and at this point they come by once a day to check on her. Mentally she's in and out. My other sister from Florida has been taking care of her and wants to take her down to Fl. and my sister that's handling it is really up to no good.
Ok, Understand. Prayers from here....

Army Depot in PA just had a major explosion, we locking down here.

Ya gotta wonder which DH Engineer designed the new Alan Shepard Rocket..... Did he consult with Kim Jong Un ?????
launch.jpg

-
Back