Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I suppose I'm good then! I just really need a wooden keg!

That would be cool to have a barrel of bourbon...
All bourbon starts out as clear alcohol. Fill a toasted oak barrel with vodka, Everclear, or shine (if you live down south) and watch the magic happen. Tasting along the way is the fun part. You need to check it out as it ages to prevent "over-oaking". I need to get a part time job at a distillery as a taster. A quality control expert so to speak. LOL You game @Ben Drinkin ?

All bourbon starts out as clear alcohol. Fill a toasted oak barrel with vodka, Everclear, or shine (if you live down south) and watch the magic happen. Tasting along the way is the fun part. You need to check it out as it ages to prevent "over-oaking". I need to get a part time job at a distillery as a taster. A quality control expert so to speak. LOL You game @Ben Drinkin ?
Sign me up! I'll work cheap!

I have seriously considered a 'distillery tour' in Kentucky. I read that there were several big ones fairly close together. I think it'd be cool to tour them, see all the barrels in the rackhouses, sample some of the goods, learn a little something while I'm at it.

FABO bourbon tour? Anyone?

Sign me up! I'll work cheap!

I have seriously considered a 'distillery tour' in Kentucky. I read that there were several big ones fairly close together. I think it'd be cool to tour them, see all the barrels in the rackhouses, sample some of the goods, learn a little something while I'm at it.

FABO bourbon tour? Anyone?
Oh wouldn't that be fun!

Taste test. Carbonation is good as well as the color. Nice taste. Just a bit hoppy. I like it.
20180719_104905.jpg

I think the after lunch motorcycle ride/errands venture should be taken before the Five O'clock Somewhere adventure :rofl:
Safety First ya know. Lernt that from our protectors at MSHA, OSHA, CalOSHA, on and on and on :rofl:

Awesome!!
And me too, went to a yard sale-i got the vip tour. Called me before he let anybody else at it.
Retired tool salesman. For proto/stanley.
Got a nice assortment. 1/2 the stuff was freebies.
Score!!

-
Back