Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm trying to give you some advice to help you keep your money...

If you like it and have the money burning a hole in your pocket, then go for it...

its not burning a hole in my pocket but I have the money for sure. I just ordered a bunch of stuff for my duster.

This is why I work a lot of overtime is to be able to play car. It's a privilege but I work for it in an honest way so why not :)

he is willing to ship it to St. Louis ...I am half that distance so that makes me want it because I wouldn't have a way to go get it but if it will come to me ........

Yeah, I saw that he would ship it to St. Loius... That's only 5 hours from me...

But you being closer, he may take it all the way to you... :D

its not burning a hole in my pocket but I have the money for sure. I just ordered a bunch of stuff for my duster.

This is why I work a lot of overtime is to be able to play car. It's a privilege but I work for it in an honest way so why not :)

Why not focus on the Duster instead of starting another project???

If you have earned the money, it's your decision to spend it how you please....

You need to decide if you think it's worth it or not.... You've built cars before and know what you're getting into....

I just sent a PM

since this guy hasn't responded.....

this one probably wont ship but maybe because the seller used to live in CO so if he was willing I would pay for a U haul trailer if he had a good truck and willing to bring it up
[FOR SALE] - 64 Dart GT Project Car

So you live near Pedro, CO....

Vote for Pedro 01.jpg

If you have earned the money, it's your decision to spend it how you please....

You need to decide if you think it's worth it or not.... You've built cars before and know what you're getting into....

a 67 B body is a significant car. Those are really sleek and a pure muscle car.

It might be too big for me but I can always give it away if it is.

Actually I need a storage container. They are not going to be around forever!

If you decide to give it away, I'm here for you.... :D :steering: :poke:
I have done it before because I am not a flipper and I don't believe in flipping.

I don't see it as "losing" money either because entertainment costs. If someone wants to count "lost" money then you count drinking, seeing movies, paying money for cruises. There is nothing tangible left after those things. Paying 2K for a car and having years of fun and passing it on to someone else is hardly "losing" anything

Prob have to look gave Tim the box of parts to sell at Carlisle so he would not get bootted not positive he was just handing me $$

-
Back