Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just asking, do you guys torque every bolt to spec? I just answered a thread.
No. I am a red seal automotive service technician. I only torque important bolts. Wheel nuts being top on my list. Head bolts,intake bolts. As of late ,ford spark plugs.

Wow. City council meeting. A long speech about incorrect use of Roberts Rules Of Order from last meeting. The motion and vote was out of order and null and void. Now comes the argument.

I've run across a lot of beverages like that!
Hey Ben, there is a local whisky/ Bourbon group that bought a barrell from Cedar Ridge. They sampled a half dozen barrels and settled on a particular one. I missed out on that one but I bet there will be others. I need to find out the proof of the stored spirit. Bottles (probably 750ml.) go for $50 or so. If it's 120 proof and you cut it to 80p. you will end up with a bottle and a half. Fun stuff!

Thought you weren't work I g and off the work computer today because of a power failure.
No, was at work when we lost power. This I switched to my phone. But before we lost power, we also were experiencing issues with our network so I was mainly doing a bunch of reviews and signing stuff

Wow. City council meeting. A long speech about incorrect use of Roberts Rules Of Order from last meeting. The motion and vote was out of order and null and void. Now comes the argument.
Surprised you go

Surprised you go
I watch at home with a drink in my hand and I yell obscenities at the screen. LOL My wife works for the city so I have a vested interested so to speak. My wife really doesn't like me to attend because I might say something bad or wrong. LOL

No but I did send him a bottle of Cedar Ridge Bourbon and we have similar tastes. I'm thinkin' twin sons of different mothers! :rofl:
Maybe we should have a cannonball run to the central America. Of course we could call it lift day 3 as we lift our glasses

then you would just need the 08 and older ECMs. theres a spacer plate sold by mancini for 125 to set the trans back 1/4 inch or so for the extended flexplate but otherwise, its a dead straight bolt up. Depending on how much you can source a running motor for, you could do it cheap enough that I bet selling that 500 hp monster would offset 90% of the cost.
A have a reliable line on a 5.7 and a NAG1 for real inexpensive.

-
Back