Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning. A little rain last night.
Not enough to even knock the dusty roads down.

A classic back to a classic!
Thank you, I let him take the 64 for awhile, he needed a cool ride for the nights playing music in town , all he drives is a big 4 wheel dive dualie ford diesel, I bet his love life was better while he had my 64 GMC :lol:

Morning. A little rain last night.
Not enough to even knock the dusty roads down.
We have a 60 percent chance of rain this morning, wish I would have took the time and mowed yesterday, I might make it out there before it shows up.. lets hope

Thank you, I let him take the 64 for awhile, he needed a cool ride for the nights playing music in town , all he drives is a big 4 wheel dive dualie ford diesel, I bet his love life was better while he had my 64 GMC :lol:
He needs a van for that...

I suppose a thorough cleaning of the seat is in order!

Was sitting across a table from a vehicle standards inspector yesterday.
Sound like regulations are changing for classic and custom cars,and they are pushing to get the beaters off the road. Insurance company wants to reinstate mandatory inspections.

He needs a van for that...
He was seen talking to a sweet thing about 11pm outside the back entrance of the club he was playing and she was siting in the passenger and he was on the same side getting some sugar standing up, so a van would have just got him deeper involved :D

I suppose a thorough cleaning of the seat is in order!
Good thought, clothe seat I better get the lysol and vacuum cleaner out :lol:

Good morning, pretty nice here in FL, breeze helps, getting things done that Mom wants. Going to have bloody Marys with my Aunt a little later, she is pretty much house bound but a very interesting lady. Last night's twilight Moon and planet

IMG_1592.JPG

IMG_1594.JPG

This was at the car corral at the Nats. I don't believe I have ever seen a wagon before. A really cool car. I wish I was crazy enough to just buy something like this when I see it.
20180811_095453.jpg

wish i had the money to buy something when i see it too haha
Ha! I talk big. I always have a blank check when I go to a show just in case. Not that much money in the savings account and no place to store another car. I would have to have a fire sale on one of the two I own.

Ha! I talk big. I always have a blank check when I go to a show just in case. Not that much money in the savings account and no place to store another car. I would have to have a fire sale on one of the two I own.
yeah. I hear ya.

I have a small reserve for the good deals that come up.
Hoping my 2nd hoist is a good buy.

Waiting.
I really need to get on with this day. 09:00 means 09:00.
He calls just now to make appt.
here i go again.
“Drop it off tomorrow at 09:00”
Yup. Thats what i told him.yesterday.

I hate wasps.
I posted Sunday that I got stung pulling few weeds. Never got a good look, but pretty sure it was a wasp. Just felt the familiar needle stick... Wasn't too bad till yesterday shortly before work. My wrist and back of my hand puffed up like a balloon by halfway through my shift. Calmed down a little this morning, but still gotta make sure Ben doesn't mistake me for an 'inflateable' LOL

-
Back