Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lot of f'd up vehicles in the news. Floods and sinkholes. Big section of parking lot in Lancaster Pa...You guys see the clip from China where they threw a rope around an SUV that was ready to drop in a sinkhole and pulled it back out? Pretty cool.
i seen that. the video of the dealership washing away took me a lot not to laugh. seeing chevies floating on a river, i thought they were built like rocks, so wouldnt they sink? :rofl:

sweet, I found a place locally that sales roof sheet metal for 60% cheaper than anyone else.

I bought 28,000 sq feet of used for 1500.then sold 1/2 of it and made my money back.
anything like that around here goes for several grand. looking at piecing together a 24x27 for just under 3 grand.

Hey all....not off to a god start. Wife made the grocery run yesterday and she forgot COFFEE!!
She doesn't drink it, so I guess it wasn't anywhere on her list.
So been up, guess I'll make a Mickey D run in 12 minutes, only a mile away...ugh!!

Rather drink McD's lattes than Starbucks :D

Café du Monde Monday. It's foggy out there this morning. The fog has glued what I think may be ash from the fires to the black truck. Hasn't been any wind to speak of lately so it's not likely to be beach sand carried on the winds. $6 car wash here I come. After coffee and a check on tomorrow's weather to see if this fog will be with us for a few days.

Waiting to meet my brother at this parts pick. Doesent look promising. Guy has a ford in his garage...

hhmm. learned something new today. It's cheaper to put an overhead door on the end wall instead of a side wall, by nearly a grand!

Well,parts were a no.
Early dart doors. A pile of them.
Found a grille for a 66? It a nice wall hanger.
Has an old school analyser that came from a dodge dealership im trying to buy.
But a healthy collection of hubcaps, not selling a single one.
I didnt come home with anyhing spectacular, but i met another good car guy.

I have to correct me.
Grille is a 65 valiant. Still i nice piece for $30.

I just looked through the latest Summit catalog. Depressing how few Mopar pieces they list. I know it's all about what is the most popular and most manufacturers have pieces for Mopar even if Summit doesn't list it in their catalog.

Good evening folks
Hey guys.
Hey hey hay, and a bit of straw.
Beer-thirty. Just stopping by before cooking dinner.
Not much car stuff going on here. Using the Grand? Wagoneer pretty much all summer now. I think the rings have seated as the engine's been running a wee bit stronger.
Was out at Brownstown last week to pick up a porch post, and took Sat afternoon to drive up to the Goschenhoppen Historians Folk Fest (OK that was semi-work related).

Yay! Monday night Island pizza!

9CBE9DA8-AA5B-4D1B-9DEF-A24CA6EAEA83.jpeg

I'd hit that!
It was good! We got two, and the three of us devoured the first one leaving what I posted left of the second one. Should make for some nice quick lunches for a couple of days.

I also picked up a deeply discounted patio umbrella and base to anchor out on the dock deck behind the house so I can fish the canal in the shade. Too damned hot out there yesterday and
Too much sun. This should fix that.

-
Back