Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So get the hubs off the cuda figure good time to put them on and lift the *** of the car and get it in the shop. Hell no dropped one of the nuts and cant find it! Tried just a stack of washers only going a few feet right? Wrong sheered the cotter pin right from the get go now I cant even find the bearings! F the roof time for the backhoe to move it! I want it gone soon before winter hits hard, prob fast this year. Hope the precipitation lets up by then!
Cut it in half? It'd be easier to move

Craig saw that you paid 8 a piece on those lugs, think 70 is a good price for a complete used set Right and Left thread?

Cut it in half? It'd be easier to move
Prob will be I cant even use jack stands on it even on boards they are sinking in the ground it is so wet here, actually twisted a set the other day when one side went down faster and the car slid off it! I am very surprised the front frame rails are actually in good shape. Be less of this left than the belvie!

Craig saw that you paid 8 a piece on those lugs, think 70 is a good price for a complete used set Right and Left thread?
Oh yea good price. I see someone looking every couple months.
Just have to be sure the buyer if they're a newbie understands the left/right thing.
I was new to the MOPAR world and didn't know. All mine turned out to be right turn.

I'm looking for the rear window crank for a 67, all chrome.
Of course they don't even make a repop.
My parts buddy has one, he just needs to dig it out of a box.

I fell into one yesterday...went to buy a furnace and went to the wrong house. Back through this corn field (thanks to Google maps) ended at this farm and it was amazing. A BIG GMC truck about 49 vintage next to it was a 400 series Dodge Power Wagon just beyond it was a Duster supposedly with a 340 but it did have a shark tooth grille....at least 4 chargers early 70's but not the Duke of Hazzard ones at least that I could see a 67 Dart GT. So when I meet the guy I am at the wrong place....so I said I see you are a Mopar guy. He told me of a couple of 69 Road Runners in the garage. The GT was a 340 car but the numbers were stripped by a junk yard I know of and he did do that to a lot of cars. The sad thing is you guys will say it did not happen because he would not let me take pictures because I was the type of guy who would share it with the world and the whole world will be at his door. HE WOULDN'T SELL A THING!

I getting ready to get my original Carter rebuilt and back on because I got dinged for having the wrong one.
Funny how you forget when they are covered up.

I fell into one yesterday...went to buy a furnace and went to the wrong house. Back through this corn field (thanks to Google maps) ended at this farm and it was amazing. A BIG GMC truck about 49 vintage next to it was a 400 series Dodge Power Wagon just beyond it was a Duster supposedly with a 340 but it did have a shark tooth grille....at least 4 chargers early 70's but not the Duke of Hazzard ones at least that I could see a 67 Dart GT. So when I meet the guy I am at the wrong place....so I said I see you are a Mopar guy. He told me of a couple of 69 Road Runners in the garage. The GT was a 340 car but the numbers were stripped by a junk yard I know of and he did do that to a lot of cars. The sad thing is you guys will say it did not happen because he would not let me take pictures because I was the type of guy who would share it with the world and the whole world will be at his door. HE WOULDN'T SELL A THING!
:xscuseless:

So was MOPAR Nationals like an almost complete wash out this year?
Chris said the vendors were pissed about something?
I saw a few TMM post read like it was a puddle.

I know and I was there and found it hard to believe. I do plan on going back...make a friend...butter him up or beer him up. My thoughts are I wonder how many other places are there like thin in the world.

I know and I was there and found it hard to believe. I do plan on going back...make a friend...butter him up or beer him up. My thoughts are I wonder how many other places are there like thin in the world.
Hundreds I bet just in PA!

Hundreds I bet just in PA!
Sad part is though the cars sit stored for years in some barn just rusting away until they are nothing.
At least load them up, or drive them to a major show and share them with the people who appreciate them.

My father in law showed me a few stashes while touring the backroads around his area. I would never find them again, but they do exist.
I was google-earthing an address the other day,and all around the place are vehicles stashed.
The barracuda parts guy i met this summer is one,the dart parts guy is another,and only a few miles from each other.

Talk to the farmers in the area then rent or buy a huge warehouse! That's how it works around here.

-
Back