Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Kegan B's dads 340 duster

IMG_5253.PNG

Last edited:
Going to look at that Cuda today, hope it works out for 2K all I can swing on it. Actually going half on it with the future son in law.
Marilyn said she wants it for a driver! Don't think so!

Another day ! Another way ! Son will be here today with a Bob cat to fix the drive way after the 6 inches of rain we got Thursday night.. First cup is tasting good.
Good morning !

I cant go near that on cores. I will give him a call though maybe work something out on all the bad ones I have for a select few.
Maybe have just one or two in stock that were repaired. You'll have to pas along the extra charges. That's just the way it is. Better first see how original the new crimp[ looks. @65-440

Good morning. What to do today...
Same thing here, don't know what I really want to do, or start today
I went to the race track and watched my son race a new motor, Bad Fast !! he has it on rails :steering: passing in turns 2 and four last night, and the front left tire was in the air most of the straights straight"s . holding off a very fast car out of Memphis for second place made the crowd happy, what a night :thumbsup:

Maybe give the Fury some love today, now that I trust it again. Just recovering from this stomach misery so that's a good activity. Great to see pics from the big car show.

Same thing here, don't know what I really want to do, or start today
I went to the race track and watched my son race a new motor, Bad Fast !! he has it on rails :steering: passing in turns 2 and four last night, and the front left tire was in the air most of the straights straight"s . holding off a very fast car out of Memphis for second place made the crowd happy, what a night :thumbsup:

That was some excitement, I have never been to a track!

That was some excitement, I have never been to a track!
Two role overs and a bunch of men, ladies and boys playing on a big dirt mound (over 100 cars last night) big power out of the engines and loud to keep your hart rate up :D I dirt raced for 20 years or so.. nothing can take it's place :thumbsup:

-
Back