Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey there Dodge dudes and dudettes....
Buddy has a 70 Dodge Dart Swinger
Looking for one of these in the two post version for the trunk.
Anyone have one they'd like to sell?? Let me know.
Yes, he painted this one.

IMG_1924.JPG

68 and 9 parts are very available.

I am going to need to do that to my daily driver 68 when the time comes.

Till then, it's a wal mart parking lot warrior lol

Park in the back next to one of those end things so if they do ding you, they can only get one side... Only take up one parking space so the key fairies don't get you....

Hey there Dodge dudes and dudettes....
Buddy has a 70 Dodge Dart Swinger
Looking for one of these in the two post version for the trunk.
Anyone have one they'd like to sell?? Let me know.
Yes, he painted this one.

View attachment 1715212413

I will have to look in the parts storage to see if I still have the trunk from my old 70 Dart....

Sorry, No, Cragar......How goes it ???
All is well, been busy doing yard work. Need to do a short mow and then power rake the yard next week before throwing down some grass seed.
Thanks all for checking for the Dodge emblem.
Buddy has spent four years restoring the car all on his own.
Had it out for the first cruise night last night and was all smiles.

Last edited:
So why is an AMD quarter panel almost double for a 72-3 than a 70-1 ?

@dukeboy_318
I found some on fleabay but 72-3 is a lot more than the 70-1 .......why
Because AMD stopped making the 72-73 and 73-76 quarters. Reason being they were selling them as 72-76 quarters thinking they were all the same(they aren't) They had the mold screwed up(too short). So what ones are out there still are from independent sellers and they know there is no timeline as to when AMD will refire that mold up again.

Save yourself some money, Amazon sells Goodmark quarters, with free shipping. I have one of both and I'd rather have the Goodmark over the AMD

Because AMD stopped making the 72-73 and 73-76 quarters. Reason being they were selling them as 72-76 quarters thinking they were all the same(they aren't) They had the mold screwed up(too short). So what ones are out there still are from independent sellers and they know there is no timeline as to when AMD will refire that mold up again.

Save yourself some money, Amazon sells Goodmark quarters, with free shipping. I have one of both and I'd rather have the Goodmark over the AMD
Good info, I might order today. I need a driver side 1/4 for a 72 dart swinger

Ok, Bayou 220 runs great now. Just back from the test ride, though the neighborhood...
0819181740.jpg
0819181740a.jpg

Another day of foolishness.
Broke only 8/10 dont’s printed on the lift warning sticker...
This is the more difficult side. Glad its over with. Well-1/2 over.
CC3F3DFA-7DDE-4761-9CA2-2DDD9A183200.jpeg
07F6732F-2D59-46EA-BD8F-057AAF9EBB9F.jpeg

Miserable weather here today. Forecast started out and has continued to show cloudy with 0-15% precip for the whole day. It has rained ALL day. Anywhere from mist to showers, but ALL day. :mob:
I finally got all the fasteners and some foam weatherstrip to put the magnum liftgate back together after changing the 3rd brakelight. Started to put it together this morning (in the mist) only to find the foam weatherstrip I got was too thick and the adhesive was near useless (I think it said 'MD' brand). So went to a True Value and got some thinner Frost King -far superior product. Came back STILL raining. So I rearranged the garage to get the back end of the car in. Finally about a half hour ago I finished what I should have had done by noon.:BangHead:

Last edited:
Miserable weather here today. Forecast started out and has continued to show cloudy with 0-15% precip for the whole day. It has rained ALL day. Anywhere from mist to showers, but ALL day. :mob:
I finally got all the fasteners and some foam weatherstrip to put the magnum liftgate back together after changing the 3rd brakelight. Started to put it together this morning (in the mist) only to find the foam weatherstrip I got was too thick and the adhesive was near useless (I think it said 'MD' brand). So went to a True Value and got some thinner Frost King -far superior product. Came back STILL raining. So I rearranged the garage to get the back end of the car in. Finally about a half hour ago I finished what I should have had done by noon.:BangHead:
Same here, miserable day. Even the mist rain was heavy enough to soak you to the bone...and chilly at 68*.

No fishing day, went and checked out all the artists shops on the Island to see what might be a market for my artwork. Got quite a few good leads! Many willing to take on consignment and sell for commission.

They forgot the toppings! :BangHead:
So, another week there? Looks like at least a couple nice weather days...
Yep, here through Friday. Should be a good week weather wise.

My daughter likes the plain cheese pizza. My wife adds crab on hers and I add sweet Italian sausage and ham. This way, the base pizza serves as a palate for all! It’s also why we get 2 when we order them.

Kind of a raw night. 70* with 94% humidity and winds out of the northeast steady at 22 mph with gusts to 30 mph.

Think I stole this has extra back windows also and has PS and the rare rear window defogger! Think I will leave it stock. Oh yage only 6347 miles on it documented!
DSC02875.JPG
DSC02877.JPG
DSC02878.JPG
DSC02879.JPG
DSC02881.JPG
DSC02884.JPG
DSC02885.JPG
DSC02886.JPG
DSC02888.JPG

-
Back