Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What intake is that ? looks like vicky may be doing some 1/4 mile runs...
, I will have to get back to you on that, yes, that intake and 360 pushed a truck with 355 gears to 7.20 1/8 mile 6 years ago.

Morning Ray!
already amp'd lol Halfway through the first pot.:thumbsup:
I've gone back to making cups instead of pot (and trying to get more sleep) !

Funny thing about the folks arguing about what are fair mechanic prices yesterday... I was about to pull the trigger on getting everything to replace some slate but fortunately the roofer was able to make it. I've done slate, but I really didn't want to invest in the tools and materials. Nor did I want to spend the time getting the scaffolding I'd need and do it all on my own, not to mention my insurance doesn't cover roofing..

I thought Hoppy would get better response from his thread.
Its strange how some subjects and subforums get more frequent attention or interest than others.
There's people that can and will jump right in on particular engine detail, but when someone asks about original windows or body info, it can be very dead.

Well, I jumped in and gave a response, I did not know he started a thread, I have put front and rear floors in Victoria on the drivers side..
Oh I did the same thing. I've learned to check here first.
I think he asked here a few days ago, but it was a slow time and not seen.

Its strange how some subjects and subforums get more frequent attention or interest than others.
There's people that can and will jump right in on particular engine detail, but when someone asks about original windows or body info, it can be very dead.
Or the garbage that goes on in the N&P section. :bs_flag:

Well, it's that time again folks :thumbsup: Have a good morning and a better day :D do it your way :p .... enjoyed the conversation this morning :) not even one weird post about farts or a duck shacking a can ... Groovy morning for sure .. Later

Well, it's that time again folks :thumbsup: Have a good morning and a better day :D do it your way :p .... enjoyed the conversation this morning :) not even one weird post about farts or a duck shacking a can ... Groovy morning for sure .. Later
Gonna fix up one of those good Memike breakfasts?

Thought this was a joke was sent to me to do a rebuild on. 100 point guys! 1970 426
DSC02918.JPG
DSC02917.JPG
DSC02916.JPG

-
Back