Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This is kind of cool also.
DSC02913.JPG

NEVER been there and have no desire to go.
Smart guy, I have the posts listed on the main page only because of the Mod status. I asked the boss man if he could remove me from N&P but he couldn't. Their responses to Mollie Tibbets death has got my blood pressure up.

Yep !! Two fresh farm raised chicken eggs, fresh strawberries this morning

Did you look behind the clove box yet !! I posted that yesterday
Two sleep ,is imminent..
Good day, Mopar Folk..... deep snooze, to immense. " wheee, sleep...!"

Yes not there. Might be behind the bucket seat cover, not there yet.
I think you can get an IBM build card from Chrysler Historical. I got one for my car last year.
They sent me back my $50 check with a nice letter giving me the build date, ship date, and who the car was sent to.

I think you can get an IBM build card from Chrysler Historical. I got one for my car last year.
They sent me back my $50 check with a nice letter giving me the build date, ship date, and who the car was sent to.
I need to try that. Sounds like fun. I am lucky enough to have build sheets for both cars and a GTS report for my 66.

Smart guy, I have the posts listed on the main page only because of the Mod status. I asked the boss man if he could remove me from N&P but he couldn't. Their responses to Mollie Tibbets death has got my blood pressure up.
Well with attitudes like that we don't need them.

Mike how did you see the panels at lawsons? I cant seem to find them. I have dealt with rick in the past band would give them the business.

I need to try that. Sounds like fun.
Go to their web site you have to send in a form and proof of ownership (vehicle registration),
Took about a month to get back to me. IBM card is a head scratcher, but I can talk you through it for a couple beers.....:lol:

Mike how did you see the panels at lawsons? I cant seem to find them. I have dealt with rick in the past band would give them the business.
It took a bit to find them for sure. They were under sheet metal. I looked in "Body" a couple times.

Go to their web site you have to send in a form and proof of ownership (vehicle registration),
Took about a month to get back to me. IBM card is a head scratcher, but I can talk you through it for a couple beers.....:lol:
That sounds like a fair deal. It's interesting how complicated/stupid the option system works. VIN tags aren't any problem, fender tags not too bad but some options on the build sheets are a turd. I have all the Galen books. That may be the problem. He is in business doing that sort of thing. If his books were easy to use no one would use his services. LOL

That sounds like a fair deal. It's interesting how complicated/stupid the option system works. VIN tags aren't any problem, fender tags not too bad but some options on the build sheets are a turd. I have all the Galen books. That may be the problem. He is in business doing that sort of thing. If his books were easy to use no one would use his services. LOL
Oh the IBM build card makes the broadcast sheet look like child's play. Lucky for me Rocky J_S sent me a clean IBM Card sheet that I could read, and gave me a lesson in deciphering it. And yes, you need a code book. I have a code book for my car, thinking of getting the others.

You know when I first got my car, I sent him two emails and never got a response. I'm ok with that, just made me do the research on my car. I've learned things about it that surprised me. A certain aspect I can't verify so far, but seems possible to several people in the know.

Last edited:
Good morning all......Yep, I need another shower after visiting the NandP section. Stupid me actually try to get some of those guys to see truth and reason. Might as well try to jump to the moon.....:BangHead::BangHead:

Probably another 30 to the right in the photo.
I get thousands in my back 40 come fall.

Good morning all......Yep, I need another shower after visiting the NandP section. Stupid me actually try to get some of those guys to see truth and reason. Might as well try to jump to the moon.....:BangHead::BangHead:
The N&P is just an open forum...for closed minds.

-
Back