Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mines entire toast. So I have to do an entire replacement
I have been very fortunate...ALL of the Mopars I have had have had beautiful harnesses. 68 RR, 68 Dart, 70 Cuda, 65 Belve. And I mean all harnesses. None cut or dicked with....

You want to do it right? Pull the engine, Transmission, the seats, the carper, the dash, replace the three harnesses, then plug in everything, like the factory did. The only way to do it the correct way. Anything else is just a hack job...IMO.
That's the goal should I ever find a good, quality original harness.

I have been very fortunate...ALL of the Mopars I have had have had beautiful harnesses. 68 RR, 68 Dart, 70 Cuda, 65 Belve. And I mean all harnesses. None cut or dicked with....
ive been the exact opposite, everyone of the ones Ive had has been either melted, chewed or hacked to hell.

You were lucky indeed. Everyone, with the exception of the 64 Sport Fury, needed to be replaced...IMO that is a curse on our Mopars. The wiring is very simple, so "geniuses" think it would be sooo easy to "make it better" Then it is hacked beyond help...

That's the goal should I ever find a good, quality original harness.

ive been the exact opposite, everyone of the ones Ive had has been either melted, chewed or hacked to hell.
I bet Tony has one....He still in business?

Hey, Chris there is a 64 or 63 four door Plymouth near me for sale. A roller. You should consider that and scrape the Polara. IMO. NO RUST!!!!! Could get it cheep..

Hey, Chris there is a 64 or 63 four door Plymouth near me for sale. A roller. You should consider that and scrape the Polara. IMO. NO RUST!!!!! Could get it cheep..

please dont tempt me... ok tempt me, pics? link?

@MOPARMITCH I didn't say I'd be interested lol just curiousity is peaked.

I honestly can't scrap the polara. My wife has already put a stop to that idea. I suggested it over the weekend to help me pay for the shop faster, secretly, I think shes starting to fall in love with it. Which is probably due to my daughter asking daily about it. My daughter has claimed that car already at the age of 4.

Good morning folks, got another stupid question for the coffee crew: which side is the inlet?

78B6A9B5-DA8C-4D59-A442-2C6D233B9BEA.jpeg

EB42DE63-837F-41A2-85C4-AB0CFDF0830F.jpeg

I bet I could get it for 500.00 dollars....Been on a lot with other old cars for sale a long time. Right around the corner from here.
id have to see it to remotely be interested. Even then, a CA road trip would be kind of waiting till next spring. I'm out of vacation days for the year after the florida trip next week

@MOPARMITCH I didn't say I'd be interested lol just curiousity is peaked.

I honestly can't scrap the polara. My wife has already put a stop to that idea. I suggested it over the weekend to help me pay for the shop faster, secretly, I think shes starting to fall in love with it. Which is probably due to my daughter asking daily about it. My daughter has claimed that car already at the age of 4.

@dukeboy_318 Hey you see the home page here, a guy selling a nice set of chrome 318 poly valve covers.

Well Chris should buy a set. I don't need any saw them and thought of him.
How you doing today??
I got my renewal for the vendor spot a week or so ago.

-
Back