Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
OK out for the other coffee shop.
Have a great day, and be SAFE!!

Hey Mike!

Benn making low *** offers on stuff all morning this should get interesting later when everyone wakes up.

Morning Mopar Men !!!!!!!!!
Good morning Mopar Mitch

20228689_245111439334958_7132280684573443089_n.jpg

Breakfast now... Jalapeno and cheese sausage, and fried potatos....and ,,, of course, an Orange....:thumbsup:

Grandsons baptism today and a car show tomorrow. Stoping to look at a walk behind brush mower along the way. Need a good one

Morning. A beautiful morning here in Red Deer.
Brekkie then off to calgary to catch the plane home.
Wife’s great niece finally warmed up to me, was my buddy for a few hours yesterday. 3 years old, they dont get much cuter than her. Had a great visit.

Hey all.....I'm back.
Misty, wet streets, overcast, no car show for me today....ugh!!

Daytime highs of 70 with night time lows of 50 and sunny all weekend here.......but stuck at work both days. :(

As you know, I put the 67 wood grain steering wheel on the car last week. I sent a text to the magazine photographer who photo shot the car last summer, and asked if he wanted a few pics of it. I got a very quick response with a yes. I asked if I could use my cell phone and he said he needed a real camera picture. Not the little digital, a real camera.
Heck I started calling people and NO one uses them anymore. I finally called a guy I use to work with and see at car shows. He has one, but lives 20 miles away. I told him I'd pay gas, just need a sunny day which we haven't had for a week.

-
Back