Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
As you know, I put the 67 wood grain steering wheel on the car last week. I sent a text to the magazine photographer who photo shot the car last summer, and asked if he wanted a few pics of it. I got a very quick response with a yes. I asked if I could use my cell phone and he said he needed a real camera picture. Not the little digital, a real camera.
Heck I started calling people and NO one uses them anymore. I finally called a guy I use to work with and see at car shows. He has one, but lives 20 miles away. I told him I'd pay gas, just need a sunny day which we haven't had for a week.
That's exciting. A digital SLR is on my Christmas list. I have a old SLR and a couple lenses but you have to send the 35mm film to Colorado to get it developed. I would end up scanning the photos to my laptop anyway. Might as well save a step.

That's exciting. A digital SLR is on my Christmas list. I have a old SLR and a couple lenses but you have to send the 35mm film to Colorado to get it developed. I would end up scanning the photos to my laptop anyway. Might as well save a step.
Yep just wants them downloaded and emailed to him. We were one of six cars out of 1200 at MOPARS in the Park selected for a MOPAR Collector's Guide photo shoot. We really haven't said much about it. If it happens it happens, we were just honored for the possibility.

We couldn't ask for better weather. Working 4am-4pm both days. Might bring the rat rod in to work tomorrow just to try to enjoy part of it. Neighbors don't seem to mind open headers at 3am....

Our weather is gonna bounce all over the place this week. They show 'rainy, raw high of 62' for tomorrow and 80's and humid later in the week. Some rain almost every day. I have to work my shift this evening, so no big plans today. Car show at a church nearby today, but doubt there will be much in the rain...
Good Morning

One of the guys on Facebook came up with this I have never seen. Cool trim package. Apparently sold in Georgia and/or North Carolina.

southbounder.jpg

southbounder2.jpg

As you know, I put the 67 wood grain steering wheel on the car last week. I sent a text to the magazine photographer who photo shot the car last summer, and asked if he wanted a few pics of it. I got a very quick response with a yes. I asked if I could use my cell phone and he said he needed a real camera picture. Not the little digital, a real camera.
Heck I started calling people and NO one uses them anymore. I finally called a guy I use to work with and see at car shows. He has one, but lives 20 miles away. I told him I'd pay gas, just need a sunny day which we haven't had for a week.

I found some old 35 mm film from my old camera.... :D

I now need to find where the old camera is.... :BangHead:

I've never gone to sleep with an ugly women, but I have woken up with a few.... :eek:

Small car show at the local community college today, we're going to see how the turn out is...

Hoping the rain clears up for tomorrow so we can go to the beach... Forecast is rain in the morning and it will clear up in the afternoon...

-
Back