Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Spam sticker for those Spam fans... OMR....

DSC09209 B202.JPG

This one speaks for itself....

DSC09296 B289.JPG

Im awake.
Morning.
Cloudy and windy today.
Guess i will start gathering pieces to build my planishing hammer.
Picked up my air pedal on our way out of the city yesterday.

Yes,Ray i made it back.
Country boy doesent like city driving.
Calgary to red deer.red deer to drumheller.drumheller to red deer and red deer to calgary. Plus get around in all these places.
I managed,but 75/80 mph on the highway isnt for me. Some just weave through, across 3 lanes and back.

I am kind of used to it growing up outside NYC. Do not miss it at all though. Now the most traffic here is behind a tractor with a hay wagon. The box arrive in good shape?

Post office open tomorrow. Will let you know.
Tomorrow i may as well clean up, and put barracuda away.i wont get anything done with customers interrupting.
And texts and calls.

Think I am finally going to buy a set of clecos, can definitely use them today on that floor. The floor panel is not right but it will work. Using screws now but a pia installing and removing them.

I'm here, i'm here, and I can't think of ANY other place I'd want to be this time of the morning....well maybe a couple.
Anyway GOOD MORNING!!

And to think i could have had all i wanted years ago, as i knew a guy that had a hangar full of all the goodies,gallon jars full of clecos.
Im going to ask around see if i can get my hands on some.

A kit is only $100,but if i can get a deal, i’m it is worth a try.

They are cheap enough 30 for a set of 25 which is more than enough for me. Be nice to have them today. Should have gotten them when I was doing the truck, They will get a workout the body guy was over yesterday, he prob will hang the panels on my lift to make it easier for him. He is 72 so bending over is not good.

Your lift a 2 post?
I would think a 2 post would be akward but not bad with the door off.

Oh, and what caused the panel to rust out in the first place, i remeber the quiz, but never saw the answer.

-
Back