Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ah. Thats normal wear and tear here.
Now its the calcium chloride used for dust control. When its super dry, it gets in everywhere. Then add water and its game over.

Good morning all and happy Sunday. Didn't bring rat rod in to work this morning. Felt so bad I blasted and painted my valve covers, blasted and cleared my intake, and cleaned my carb.

Yes,Ray i made it back.
Country boy doesent like city driving.
Calgary to red deer.red deer to drumheller.drumheller to red deer and red deer to calgary. Plus get around in all these places.
I managed,but 75/80 mph on the highway isnt for me. Some just weave through, across 3 lanes and back.

I am kind of used to it growing up outside NYC. Do not miss it at all though. Now the most traffic here is behind a tractor with a hay wagon. The box arrive in good shape?

I'm used to city driving, been in the city my whole life... I'm definitely a city boy... :D

A story to share. Went out to my storage twice the last couple weeks. I'm renting 3500 single story building. I had bait blocks out and went back the first time and half were gone, but no crumbs like something had eaten them. I put out more and same thing. I walked around and found a small cut hole in the floor and all the blocks were in the hole as if they'd been sweep in there including a very old dead mouse, and a dead bird.
I put the blocks back out maybe 25-30.

I went out the next day, yesterday, and everyone of them is gone. I had covered the hole with bricks so they weren't there. I looked and all the blocks were stuffed next to the battery in my 3/4 ton truck that I park there. I always leave the hood up just in case. I looked no crumbs or remints under the truck and with the splash guards don't know how in less than 24 hours a rat could do that much work. No rat dropping either around the battery.

So called my buddy who I rent from and he's shaking his head. I'm going to go ahead and get a couple good size traps, wire them down, and bait them today. One way or another I'll figure it out. Meanwhile my truck is here at the house.

Does this sound like a rat?? Can they work that fast. No real evidence on the floor either that they are in there.

That's a strange one. Try to borrow a game camera to see what it is. Maybe you got OMR's Smurfs?

Good morning all and happy Sunday. Didn't bring rat rod in to work this morning. Felt so bad I blasted and painted my valve covers, blasted and cleared my intake, and cleaned my carb.

Why did you feel bad about working on your car....

Does not sound like a rat or another rodent there would be droppings around for sure.

Dog woke me up early to go out..

Just stoked up the fire left over from last night.... Got it going good now...

Going to the beach this afternoon to meet Ron and the Michigan gang for a cookout at the Dunes....

Not well. My raging sinus infection is rapidly turning into pneumonia. Taking it hour-by-hour right now before deciding if I need to go into go into the hospital. I won’t hesitate if I think it is time.

Dude, don't play around with that. Get your butt in there. Pneumonia took the life of a friend of mine a few years back, at the age of 24.

Not well. My raging sinus infection is rapidly turning into pneumonia. Taking it hour-by-hour right now before deciding if I need to go into go into the hospital. I won’t hesitate if I think it is time.

Dude, don't play around with that. Get your butt in there. Pneumonia took the life of a friend of mine a few years back, at the age of 24.

Take care of yourself...

Listen to Chris...

Hey @memike my return trip to avoid the hurricane late next week may bring me up in your neck of the woods. Looks like it's gonna be hitting the Carolinas and Georgia sometime Friday/Saturday. I think we may leave Saturday morning, drive west and come up thru Mississippi and Arkansas to avoid the storm

Weather is reversed too! I had to put a jacket on to take the dog out. Not even supposed to get out of the 50s today. Wouldn't care about that, but its raining - making it really crappy. :mob:

LMFAO
41213044_2039454659438305_7675777887110168576_n.jpg

-
Back