Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
SD County doesn't allow stills. They're not environmentally friendly :rofl:Unless they get their permit $$$ :rofl:
There's a whole messa Craft Breweries down there.
I like craft breweries. You wouldn't believe the amount of people distilling out there. It is against Federal law but A couple states allow small personal production. Just like the beer and wine production. For personal consumption only. They need to change the rules. You can brew beer, make wine, and buy pot but you can't legally distill liquor. At our monthly whisky tasters meeting last night the group leader had some shine made by a member (that wasn't there) I tried it. Good stuff. In fact I liked it better than the $100 a bottle Peated Irish Whisky we were trying. That stuff tastes like old truck tires! (or Mitche;s cigar ashtray) :lol:

I like craft breweries. You wouldn't believe the amount of people distilling out there. It is against Federal law but A couple states allow small personal production. Just like the beer and wine production. For personal consumption only. They need to change the rules. You can brew beer, make wine, and buy pot but you can't legally distill liquor. At our monthly whisky tasters meeting last night the group leader had some shine made by a member (that wasn't there) I tried it. Good stuff. In fact I liked it better than the $100 a bottle Peated Irish Whisky we were trying. That stuff tastes like old truck tires! (or Mitche;s cigar ashtray) :lol:

I still have a bottle of home made Portugese wine made by an old dairyman I knew. 20% I think it is. He always suggested watering it down with a carbonated liquid of choice, or find a DD :rofl:. Whatever juice the local vineyards had leftover was what he made. His label had a picture of one of his dairy cows and "No Water .. No Filters .. No ****". Chateau Dutra. I miss that old Portugee.

Last edited:
Boring afternoon. Waited to hear from a/c guy.
Waited for reply about a $200 dollar part i have been holding for a month. No reply, i returned it,
Hauled some old tires away and
Went and filled truck with gas.

Boring afternoon. Waited to hear from a/c guy.
Waited for reply about a $200 dollar part i have been holding for a month. No reply, i returned it,
Hauled some old tires away and
Went and filled truck with gas.
You went in a positive direction. Somedays are that way.

I still have a bottle of home made Portugese wine made by an old dairyman I knew. 20% I think it is. He always suggested watering it down with a carbonated liquid of choice, or find a DD :rofl:. Whatever juice the local vineyards had leftover was what he made. His label had a picture of one of his dairy cows and "No Water .. No Filters .. No ****". Chateau Dutra. I miss that old Portugee.
Sounds like good stuff. My beer is 6-8% twice the regular level. I am getting spoiled. I enjoy my home brew much more than store bought. I am sipping on a batch of Weisbier right now. It is working on my stability after 3 12 oz. glasses. LOL It's a tiny bit hoppy and a little spicy. I really like it. I have a couple gallons left in a keg. Lol

I have a small sirlion on the smoker and a meatloaf. Damn it smells good! Hickory pellets.

Last edited:
I have a small sirlion on the smoker and a meatloaf. Damn it smells good! Hickory pellets.
I just got done eating a sirloin tip roast, slow cooked over the grille, marinaded in a garlic butter, parsley, worshire sauce and red wine

I just consumed an exquisite mixture of Fritos brand corn chips, some delectable homemade chili, a bit of smokey mild cheddar, finely diced onions and just a few spicy yet not overpowering jalapeno peppers..

Yep, a farking Frito chili pie! and it was outstanding!

I just consumed an exquisite mixture of Fritos brand corn chips, some delectable homemade chili, a bit of smokey mild cheddar, finely diced onions and just a few spicy yet not overpowering jalapeno peppers..

Yep, a farking Frito chili pie! and it was outstanding!
Mikee likee! The weather is getting cooler. It will be time for my Chicken Chili soon. Even the mayor likes it.

So, you guys remember that custom ‘69 Charger fascia I got for my SRT?

I just got another one, brand new, for free.

My friend Josh sold his SRT before installing his and the buyer wasn’t interested in it. He listed it for sale for a bit, but no takers. He got a good enough price for the car that he doesn’t feel like he needs to get anything for it and just offered to give it to me for free!

Maybe it’s because I gave him a full set of custom done SRT wheels for his wedding gift a few years ago...LOL!

almost 4 hours till beer thirty for me :(
I'll have another for you. I put my keg in the freezer last night and forgot about it until a couple hours ago. I let it thaw a bit and hooked up the co2. Damn that stuff is cold!. Here's to another growler!

So, you guys remember that custom ‘69 Charger fascia I got for my SRT?

I just got another one, brand new, for free.

My friend Josh sold his SRT before installing his and the buyer wasn’t interested in it. He listed it for sale for a bit, but no takers. He got a good enough price for the car that he doesn’t feel like he needs to get anything for it and just offered to give it to me for free!

Maybe it’s because I gave him a full set of custom done SRT wheels for his wedding gift a few years ago...LOL!
You lucky dog!

-
Back