Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I could just imagine what he said something along the line of …………..
It was something along the line of damn, your hot, what the hell you doing with this guy....

Hey on a side note, the sales pitches by the guard have started. They offered me Warrant officer yesterday in exchange for 6 more years haha

Bought a Lenox cutting wheel the other day at Fastenal. Tell you what no more regular cutting wheels for me. Works incredible and doesn't wear down at all.
upload_2018-9-23_7-38-14.jpeg

What I find comical is everyone now a days gets all worked up about super cars like the Bughatti hitting 205 mph. Every time someone brings it up, I'm like, meh, the Daytona and Superbirds did that back in 1969/70 and then some. Had they had better tire tech back then, I think they'd easily hit 230-240

The Daytona and Superbird were the first cars to break 200 MPH on a closed circuit track... They did it before Indy....

Bobby Isaac took his record setting Daytona (#71 K & K Insurance) to Bonneville Salt Flats and set many world records with it in NASCAR trim (only one 4 bbl)... Two of which were the flying mile and flying kilometer at 217 and 218 MPH....

His Daytona held the speed record in NASCAR for 13 years of 201.699 MPH...

I believe that it could have set it higher if they had better tires back then also...

Yesterday I saw a friend from high school, a true MOPAR man. He was talking about the Superbird he had in the 80's 440 4 speed. Had it a few years and sold it. He also had a couple hemi cars that he wishes he would of kept. We ALL have cars we wish we would of kept.

There was a Superbird here in town back in the late 70's. I was on a call one night and got to talking to the caller. He took me out to his garage and there it sat all covered up. It was missing the engine and transmission. He was trying to sell it for 20K. Wish I could of bought it...long gone.

Off to Sunday coffee shop....lies and stories. They put the church show on the TV so we can get our Sunday church credit.

Off to Sunday coffee shop....lies and stories. They put the church show on the TV so we can get our Sunday church credit.

When I lived in Arkansas, there was an old lady that lived next to me that had alzheimer's... Her way of "going to church" turned out to be her putting on her nice dress and watching the religion channel on cable tv as she couldn't drive... I thought it was cute...

Morning all. Keith and Kim on their wedding day! (click on "watch on Facebook")

-
Back