Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There are plenty of them with male models. The ones I have done photo editing for have been mostly for the Police vehicles though.

You also have to remember that muscle car advertising is mostly targeting men so that’s why female models are so prevalent.

There is also a misconception that Male models have to be super buffed and even look kinda gay......I think I like a good looking regular guy better. A guy that is something you would find at a car show or out on the street cruising.
Older guy with a good fashion taste, and good taste in cars. ...... kinda like moparmitch just as an example.

There is also a misconception that Male models have to be super buffed and even look kinda gay......I think I like a good looking regular guy better. A guy that is something you would find at a car show or out on the street cruising.
Older guy with a good fashion taste, and good taste in cars. ...... kinda like moparmitch just as an example.
It depends a lot on the target demographic as to which kind of model they choose. You can’t look across all advertising and make a generalization as to which, you have to look at the product category and target consumer to really understand the choice.

:elmer::mob::BangHead::bs_flag:No good deed goes unpunished. Wife went to move truck. No start. No fuel no spark. So i spend a day fixing my kids van and this is how things go for me..now i miss billable hours ro fix my junk.just freakin great

:elmer::mob::BangHead::bs_flag:No good deed goes unpunished. Wife went to move truck. No start. No fuel no spark. So i spend a day fixing my kids van and this is how things go for me..now i miss billable hours ro fix my junk.just freakin great
Well...that just sucks.

I had to quit the modelling gig. I just couldn't stand all those women treating me like an object. I wanted to be respected for mind..

It depends a lot on the target demographic as to which kind of model they choose. You can’t look across all advertising and make a generalization as to which, you have to look at the product category and target consumer to really understand the choice.
there have been plenty of car companies using male actors and sports guys in their commercials

I had to quit the modelling gig. I just couldn't stand all those women treating me like an object. I wanted to be respected for mind..
Damn shame that. Even though you tried cross-modeling, they still wouldn’t leave you alone......

3E7BFA28-9FB6-4836-BBD0-1823CD635DF5.jpeg

Hoping my Chiefs can stay undefeated tonight, playing at New England.
I'm with ya! Well sort of. My team is the Steelers. But I am for anyone playing against the Pats or Ravens.
I also have a 'second team cheering agreement' with @Rainy Day Auto
- I root for the Broncos as long as they are not playing the Steelers and she does same for Steelers. LOL

I have been asked so many times to pose with a car for a photo shoot. Yes, I am a mopar girl but Iam not good looking enough to be draped on a car.
Obviously someone disagrees, although I suppose posing isn't the same as draping. :)
I hate drapes on cars, except maybe the back of campers. LOL

despite our unexpected rain for a few hours today, I did get a few things done My buddy Stefan came over and we got the chimney cleaned. My chimney has an offset. So you can't see straight to the bottom. He runs the brush down and I check from below and clean out the crap as it falls. Also the brush gets stuck and I pull it down with a rope.

8E34D232-C834-403F-B998-8C65B85CDDDA.jpeg

I have no idea why it's always a girl in these photo shoots. I have been asked so many times to pose with a car for a photo shoot. Yes, I am a mopar girl but Iam not good looking enough to be draped on a car.

I think it should be equal and they should do photo shoots with men. There are a lot of guys out there who are just soothing to the eyes and are just nice to look at..... some are nice to stare at and drool, so why not have Male photo shoots??
Here you go Rani... I was just a little younger , then...
37.jpg
30.jpg

There are plenty of them with male models. The ones I have done photo editing for have been mostly for the Police vehicles though.

You also have to remember that muscle car advertising is mostly targeting men so that’s why female models are so prevalent.
With some notable exceptions LOL!
6+with+Bobby+Allison_+Bobby+Isaac_+Charlie+Glotzbach_+Buddy+Baker+and+Dodge+Spokesman+Sheriff+Jo.jpg

Well, I got the other fender on. Then they said the "S" word on the radio for tonight. Expecting about an inch of snow by morning. UGH, not ready for this. So, we threw the topper on the truck and went for a drive to test the modification I did on the IDM. Seems to work so that is good. Had a long busy day, 40's and misty all day. Have to work tomorrow, so signing off. Will chime in way to early in the AM.

Well, I got the other fender on. Then they said the "S" word on the radio for tonight. Expecting about an inch of snow by morning. UGH, not ready for this. So, we threw the topper on the truck and went for a drive to test the modification I did on the IDM. Seems to work so that is good. Had a long busy day, 40's and misty all day. Have to work tomorrow, so signing off. Will chime in way to early in the AM.
We are getting flurries here in NE Iowa. I call :bs_flag:

-
Back