Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LOL took a while to unload alone!

DSC03098.JPG

DSC03099.JPG

I spent a large part of the afternoon getting this right. Finally done.

1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst Edition. Less than 500 ever made.

3922C7C1-8E6E-45F9-A7A4-C2E19761FACF.jpeg

Just stopping by. Nice stuff Hoppy. I'd by that 66 FSM but really dont have a need for it. Better it goes to someone who owns a '66!
Got to go do some cleanup in the basement that I dont want to leave go another day.
Needed to do some soldering (to fix a toilet) and found the block of sal ammoniac had kindof bled through the cardboard box. Kindof like effloressence. :(
I *think* what happened was it got damp when working on the roof some time ago. Then got put away...

This afternoon, I was doing my monthly financial planning review and discovered something that genuinely stunned me.

8 years ago, I was at 1% of my retirement fund goal. Today, I am at 30% of that goal.

In 8 years, I have increased my savings and investments by 30x (3000%).

I guess hard work and financial discipline pays off. I have 10 years left to retirement...I wonder where I will get to by then?

Fingers crossed that I can continue this path of financial success. I would really like to retire in 5 years and get about doing what I really want to do...making and selling my art.

I am very thankful that I have been able to get this far and will never forget living in a cockroach infested apartment having to sometimes shoplift food to be able to eat. It has been a long road from then to now...and I am grateful for where I am now.

Sorry for the musing...I just find it all surreal sometimes. How the hell did I ever get this far?

-
Back