Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How have you been??? I just got off work and am catching up and winding down to go to sleep soon....
I hate to bend your ear but ... ok I will, I go in today at 12:30 for a mra on my right shoulder for surgery, Die test thing, I am blotted bad and I think the meds are doing it, drinking the hell out of water now, it may be stress thinking about my health , white blood cells are low, ... have to get some answers soon so I don't go crazy ... we will see

I figured as much. So if one is going full aftermarket gauges and full aftermarket every thing else, as is the case with my dart, would an aftermarket harness be a better idea?

I would start with the old harness and replace the wires and upgrade what's needed....

Thanks buddy!

Be easier but like Matt said you will want a separate panel for the accessories. I have two one in the front for fan and some small draws and one in the rear for the fuel pump and the vac pump. did a 90 amp alt and the biggest amp battery I could find in group 27 and it just does it, during the daytime! and you have to figure out the total load so you can match the total draw to the alt/battery.

The place that rebuilt the alternator for the superbird did it for 68 amps, but let me know that as you increase the amperage output of the alternator, there is less charging at idle...

I hate to bend your ear but ... ok I will, I go in today at 12:30 for a mra on my right shoulder for surgery, Die test thing, I am blotted bad and I think the meds are doing it, drinking the hell out of water now, it may be stress thinking about my health , white blood cells are low, ... have to get some answers soon so I don't go crazy ... we will see

Good luck and I hope they can fix what is bothering you...

Good luck and I hope they can fix what is bothering you...
I do to, Thanks.
I want to get back to putting my engine and trans in, I just need to get the correct flex plat to matt my 360 to my 904 converter .. in it will go and hook up my headers

I do to, Thanks.
I want to get back to putting my engine and trans in, I just need to get the correct flex plat to matt my 360 to my 904 converter .. in it will go and hook up my headers

Are you going stock flex plate or the special B&M balanced one???

I hope to go stock if I can figure our witch one I need , what would you do Karl ??

There are two things to consider when buying a stock style flex plate...

First determine if your crank bolt pattern is symmetrical or non-symmetrical (offset)....

Then measure the diameter of the bolt pattern for the torque converter, either 10" or 11" diameter....

then go to Mancini and get the proper flex plate to match your crank bolt pattern and torque converter bolt pattern and you are good to go...

Mancini Racing

Last edited:
There are two things to consider when buying a stock style flex plate...

First determine if your crank bolt pattern is symmetrical or non-symmetrical (offset)....

Then measure the diameter of the bolt pattern for the torque converter....

then go to Mancini and get the proper flex plate for your crank bolt pattern, and flex plate bolt pattern and you are good to go...

Mancini Racing
Thank you Karl, I need to do that , I will get a picture of it and tape measure and I may need your help before I order one.. Thank you again and again brother Karl,

Thank you Karl, I need to do that , I will get a picture of it and tape measure and I may need your help before I order one.. Thank you again and again brother Karl,

I just edited my response to make it more clear....

To measure the torque converter bolt pattern, just go across the diagonal from opposite bolt holes from center to center...

-
Back