Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Where else can you find a bunch of old men chatting about cars with a 20's year old woman?

Where else can you find a bunch of old men chatting about cars with a 20's year old woman?

where else can you talk car with like minded people ....I try to talk car with my family and either they don't know what I am talking about or don't care ....its like I am getting a preview of what it would be like to be a neglected wife by my family ....just get them dinner and shut up and disappear into the shadows .......ok, so maybe that is a little dramatic :D

where else can you talk car with like minded people ....I try to talk car with my family and either they don't know what I am talking about or don't care ....its like I am getting a preview of what it would be like to be a neglected wife by my family ....just get them dinner and shut up and disappear into the shadows .......ok, so maybe that is a little dramatic :D

No...no...you are probably closer than you think. So when you find the right guy he will have to be a Mopar guy

HA! Fart then Dart the shart gang!

Got to get the haircut (spray on hair is acceptable)

Attachments

• shirt.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 60
Or should it be old people in white t shirts with a pack of cigs rolled up in the sleeve?

-
Back