Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
so yea, here I was thinking all modern cars had a hydraulic clutch pedal set up and then I get this Nissan sentra in (customer car ) and its all mechanical ....like totally a cable operated clutch .....took me by surprise when I had to fiddle with this freaky little cable end with a nut that adjusts the pedal .......and this car was a 96!!

I figured by 96 they all had the slave cylinder with brake fluid and moved the throwout bearing with a solenoid looking jobby.

Did everyone go for another cup at the same time? Mitch? Rani? OMR? M3? Where did everyone go?

so yea, here I was thinking all modern cars had a hydraulic clutch pedal set up and then I get this Nissan sentra in (customer car ) and its all mechanical ....like totally a cable operated clutch .....took me by surprise when I had to fiddle with this freaky little cable end with a nut that adjusts the pedal .......and this car was a 96!!

I figured by 96 they all had the slave cylinder with brake fluid and moved the throwout bearing with a solenoid looking jobby.

Mine is built into the bearing on the cobalt! Would really stink if it leaks.

Rani!!!! We are missing a few more too. We are missing Mike 1 and 2 , Benrick and Karl also

I want to be part of the ' gang related activities' too! Now I know how Ruldolph felt when they wouldn't let him play reindeer games.:sad5:

Good morning gang members :D

Headed out to the shop to warm it up for the BIG day !!!!!!!!!!!
If I can figure it out on my phone, I'll take video.

Oh wait we can wear lederhosen with the shirts to look really mean!

I knew it...I knew it. See OMR this is just what I was meaning when I said do you really know...YIKES .... Lederhosen I have my Mothers calves and try not to show that!

I knew it...I knew it. See OMR this is just what I was meaning when I said do you really know...YIKES .... Lederhosen I have my Mothers calves and try not to show that!

Verrucous veins will be like lederhosen camo!:eek:ops:

Attachments

• Free-Shipping-Walson-Instyles-font-b-Women-b-font-font-b-Oktoberfest-b-font-Beer-Costume.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 42
Now I may reconsider. How did we get from clutches to this?

because I didn't sleep in all night ....changed the clutch the other night and tonight finished adjusting it and did some other things ....nothing like being in the shop late at night with ozzy Osborne full blast

NO MORE TEARS neeer neer neer dun dun dun !!!

-
Back