Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
But then I am in middle America just south of Denver where all the truck traffic comes through headed from coast to coast

What is Chicago, chopped liver???? :rolleyes:

We have Lake Michigan for boat shipping, good train access, we're not far off of I-80 that goes from the east coast to the west coast, and I-55 that will take you down south all the way to Louisiana, two airports - one of which is the second busiest in the country..... :usflag:

Last edited:
I have traveled a good chunk of it. Amazing how the cultures adapt to the environments for survival always blew me away.

Morning everybody!
Its a balmy -9,with no snow in the forecast.
Think the bridge project is held up for some unknown reason.
Im suspecting the very large centre section is not ready. Hasnt been any movement there since friday.they went 24/7 for only 7 days.

Now if the driveshaft doesn't get delivered to my house or is left at "the garage or alternate location" Hell will be felt at the post office.

December 3, 2018, 1:10 am
Departed USPS Regional Facility
OSHKOSH WI DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item departed our USPS facility in OSHKOSH WI DISTRIBUTION CENTER on December 3, 2018 at 1:10 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
December 2, 2018, 8:37 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
OSHKOSH WI DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Just checked on the progress of my shipment for something i ordered. It went from delivery on the 2nd to the 10th.
I think continental drift is faster than canada post...

8 days to travel 60 miles?

Yes, the goverment issued a back to work order last tuesday. So now our great country has a bunch of pissed off postal workers.
Really not good.

Morning guys. 426 2x4. Reminds me of when I was 16 working at the Phillips 66 station. Tom tuned and adjusted Rich's 68 Hemi 4 speed Roadrunner. He took it for a test drive and came back with a big smile on his face. He piled out and tossed me the keys. No fear here. I was used to flat footing my Dart and side stepping the clutch. Hell why not! Damn, I couldn't grab second and third fast enough. LOL what a ride!!!!!

-
Back