Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Warm enough here today to put a coat of sealer on the dash. Thankful the painter in the shop is back to do it. Here is know for his abilities and has been doing it for 30 plus years. I talked to him yesterday, and he felt his partner just F'd up putting the primer on. Said it shouldn't of been that hard. Just glad he's back!!

Uber day for me again starts in a hour! Not looking forward to it at all. Hope to be back by mid afternoon!

When it comes to cars, im gonna be frank.
Cadillac, mint?
Yes there is a reason its mint.
Owner cant afford to drive it, its so expensive to fix.

Friend has a nice caddy.
Air ride failed.
Wheels are always leaking
Rubbed through upper rad hose.
Water pump is a nightmare to replace.
They are beautiful cars,with all the amenities,but unpleasant to fix.
2003 impala,30 mpg and cheap to fix.

When it comes to cars, im gonna be frank.
Cadillac, mint?
Yes there is a reason its mint.
Owner cant afford to drive it, its so expensive to fix.

This was an old snowbird couple who only drove it in the summer up here. For what I paid for it, it doesnt have to run long to pay for itself in fuel and convenience.

The wife had to pick me up from my friends shop yesterday , whisky and 5 friends all talking about there hunting trips , I got tour up, my truck will have to just set there all day ..... Good morning, I prefer repairing my Ramchargers

10982796_1020081078007238_5271450915531534007_n.jpg

Dad has a 72 with a 472 big block.

I have a 472 in my rat rod. Great motors. Also, can take the 500ci crank, have a shop offset grind the crank to accept big block Chebby rods and pistons to get you 541ci with little invested.

I had a 500 in a gremlin. way to much power! That was a lets see thing, just fit with a lot of metal bending. What driveshaft??????

The wife had to pick me up from my friends shop yesterday , whisky and 5 friends all talking about there hunting trips , I got tour up, my truck will have to just set there all day ..... Good morning, I prefer repairing my Ramchargers

View attachment 1715257798
I like the older rumchuggers.
Its what got me into the forums.
RCC is a wealth of information.
I had an 88 2wd. Sold it because i wanted something 4wd.
Should have kept it. By now it would be lowered with a big block. Guy had to have it, so i sold it.

That would be kind of cool to get into. Not a big demand but bet at shows they would all sell.

I like the older rumchuggers.
Its what got me into the forums.
RCC is a wealth of information.
I had an 88 2wd. Sold it because i wanted something 4wd.
Should have kept it. By now it would be lowered with a big block. Guy had to have it, so i sold it.
I am setting on a complete 440, 73 model I believe for that reason, mine is an 88 as well, love the ride and they do great in mud and snow.

Morning all!
Good morning Ramie

I am setting on a complete 440, 73 model I believe for that reason, mine is an 88 as well, love the ride and they do great in mud and snow.

Good morning Ramie
My 80 power wagon is still kicking, 4”RCC lift and 35’s. 318 that wants to be a big block.

-
Back