Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey good Morning! I have a single cell right beside my office there Mitch...we can share your commissary. Oh you are not the one coming in.

What paint do you use on the pulleys and brackets out of curiosity? We will be doing Ron's in the near future and were leaning to appliance paint.

I strip em in the blast cabinet,spray em down with parts cleaner. Prime them and paint with Quality Duplicolor Semi Gloss Black, Some parts get Spray Grey by Eastwood.

Hey Tike. Nah they didn't attach me, even initially. I had a Buddy on the Force take care of me.

Oh and Hops...Beer is not on the commissary list. LOL You have to make your own!

Guys used to smuggle it in it GNC body guilder protein containers, looked the same!

Yep they make it from scratch! steal the yeast and sugar from the kitchen.

And....It's time for me to get ready ...man I don't want to go

Good morning, y'all. Got my coffee and a looong day of gainful employment ahead of me. I'd rather be digging around in the junkyard. There's a 75 Coronet at the local u-pullit waiting to be dismembered and the large parts sent overseas. Sad, bc it's in lovely all original shape. At least, I've managed to talk them out of some of the smaller items. Can't beat a full set of pristine seatbelts for $5.

-
Back