Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
likely story.. :poke:
Hi Ray...

I haven't been avoiding you guys, just busy with school and stuff... #-o

We covered a whole chapter in math last week and I had a test yesterday... Meanwhile, I was going back over chapter 2 so I can retake the test for a better grade.... I think I'm ready to take that re-test sometime today...

I think I did better than I thought I was going to do on yesterday's test, hoping to see my grade tomorrow....

Now I just have to retest for chapter 3 and I should be ok...

Now I have to help the kid get caught back up.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I have to finish my CAD project by the end of the semester in less than a month... If I can get that done soon, then I will have more time to spend to get my math class caught up and bring up my grade...

So, I have been busy trying to keep up and catch up with school work. and helping the kidas with their cars a little when I can.

I will get with you on the tester, Ray. I have the screws off it, but it is not what I'm used to looking at, so I will have to call you when I get a chance....

that reminds me a nice little insult I like to use once in a while - "oh, I've been called worse by better" - - takes most people a few moments to realize they have been dissed.. :D

You are correct. Most people these days either aren't smart enough or don't pay attention enough to get most things. I had a plaque in my office that said "Everyday is Better than the Next". My boss thought it was a one of those positive, motivational things..

nice - I may have to print that one off! :twisted:
You are correct. Most people these days either aren't smart enough or don't pay attention enough to get most things. I had a plaque in my office that said "Everyday is Better than the Next". My boss thought it was a one of those positive, motivational things..

Hey Karl!

Sounds like a tight agenda with all that studying.

Hi Ray...

I haven't been avoiding you guys, just busy with school and stuff... #-o

We covered a whole chapter in math last week and I had a test yesterday... Meanwhile, I was going back over chapter 2 so I can retake the test for a better grade.... I think I'm ready to take that re-test sometime today...

I think I did better than I thought I was going to do on yesterday's test, hoping to see my grade tomorrow....

Now I just have to retest for chapter 3 and I should be ok...

Now I have to help the kid get caught back up.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I have to finish my CAD project by the end of the semester in less than a month... If I can get that done soon, then I will have more time to spend to get my math class caught up and bring up my grade...

So, I have been busy trying to keep up and catch up with school work. and helping the kidas with their cars a little when I can.

I will get with you on the tester, Ray. I have the screws off it, but it is not what I'm used to looking at, so I will have to call you when I get a chance....

Do you have another problem with the RaysCar???

Not yet the starter went in last night and just let it idle a bit, had a few beers so a ride was out. Your going to love the old one never did this to one before, but then again it is a bb

The frirechicken strikes again! Drivers window is stuck down and I changed out the motor two years ago!

Good morning! Fighting a cold but nothing too serious.

I have this theory about restaurant employees. Tell me if it applies to other types of work. There's a certain cast of characters. You don't find all of them at a single place, but if you work enough places, you see them all.

The Queen Bee
The Rat
The Supernice Young Guy Who Works Really Hard
The Lazy One
The Crackpot Who Knows The REAL Reason Behind Everything.
The Angry One
The One Who Coughs All The Time (he gave me this stupid cold)
Etc.

I have this theory about restaurant employees. Tell me if it applies to other types of work. There's a certain cast of characters. You don't find all of them at a single place, but if you work enough places, you see them all.

The Queen Bee
The Rat
The Lazy One
The Angry One
The One Who Coughs All The Time
Etc.

That seems to sum it up pretty good! LOL

oh yea - ANYWHERE you go! I'm # 6 :twisted:

The Queen Bee
The Rat
The Lazy One
The Angry One
The One Who Coughs All The Time (he gave me this stupid cold)
Etc.

-
Back