Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
s-l1600.jpg

Still have a bunch left to do. Should have some fuel tubing coming today I want to put the regulator in the trunk to shorten the return line and get a tube of some sort to run the batt cable and vac hose through to the engine.

Dammit I torture myself with Craigslist. My old friends remember me and my Fury's. I've had a '64, a '66, and a '67, all bought as transportation because we all know if you take care of a Mopar it will still serve you. Well this '71 is a natural progression. Like all my others, a grandpa's car found in a small town. Look how straight it is. It's even presentable enough to belong in this gated island place where I live now. He had it at $4000 now it's $3000.
1971 mopar Plymouth fury 3

huh - might be Scamp-rant time... lucky for you all, I am actually semi-busy here today so I can't just sit here and TOTALLY go off... but you know, there's always a few minutes here and there... like right now --- laa laa laa

Dammit I torture myself with Craigslist. My old friends remember me and my Fury's. I've had a '64, a '66, and a '67, all bought as transportation because we all know if you take care of a Mopar it will still serve you. Well this '71 is a natural progression. Like all my others, a grandpa's car found in a small town. Look how straight it is. It's even presentable enough to belong in this gated island place where I live now. He had it at $4000 now it's $3000.
1971 mopar Plymouth fury 3
oh hell yea - - what an awesome beast!

she's no gas sipper - but so what!?!

I'm sitting here with the blood pounding in my head and palms sweating. I've had a lifelong fetish for Fury's...I know that sounds funny but I'll come out and admit it. If I were making bigger money I'd feel like I could take it on.

I'm sitting here with the blood pounding in my head and palms sweating. I've had a lifelong fetish for Fury's...I know that sounds funny but I'll come out and admit it. If I were making bigger money I'd feel like I could take it on.
throw caution to the wind - call your bank and get a small personal loan... strike while the coals are hot!

I'd like to find a 64 sport fury, 383 4 speed. Was my grandfather's first car and first mopar. Bought new.

I'd like to find a 64 sport fury, 383 4 speed. Was my grandfather's first car and first mopar. Bought new.

Yeah that was a sweet era for Fury's, those b-bodies are the perfect size in my opinion.

I have the money in the bank to buy this '71 but that is supposed to be a fund to replace my gas-sipper '95 Toyota when the a/c quits on it someday...that's the time I figure the negatives will outweigh the positives with that little beast...

Yeah that was a sweet era for Fury's, those b-bodies are the perfect size in my opinion.

I have the money in the bank to buy this '71 but that is supposed to be a fund to replace my gas-sipper '95 Toyota when the a/c quits on it someday...that's the time I figure the negatives will outweigh the positives with that little beast...
gotta say - - these cars are getting really hard to find - especially in that shape.. 3k is a good price...

Great candidate for that blown Hemi that got delivered to the wrong address.

On second cup up here in NH! Been laid up for 2+ wks. after foot surgery. Can't work on my Dart, so I'm getting a little squirrely. This site is the best of everything and I am so glad I joined when I got my Dart over a year ago. The (TV) politics is getting old, but I never tire of the internet. And this forum.

-
Back