Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Probably the exact one he is trying to replace
That was kind of my thinking, let him have it free and if it works,great, if not, he's not out more coin trying ;)

Morning guys.
Good morning Mike, I bet you have a big day ahead of you, getting new products on the truck for the Christmas sales ! I remember our tool man show up when I was a tech back years ago

holy smokes!! a little while ago Ben posted a pic of Ters and asked if anyone had seen him anywhere - that made me think of you - I didn't mention it because I really figured you probably weren't going to come around! It's good to "see" you Tye (bet I spelled it wrong) - how's the Boston area treating you?

Holly crap it is EXPIRE!

HAHAHA Hey guys! Boston's awesome. I live 5mins from work, 5mins from the skatepark and like 10mins for any one of my friends. It really feels small with all the transportation routes and the fact I can bike anywhere. I actually lost 20lbs since March (without even trying to lose weight.)

Figured I'd just check in, see how everyone is! I try to stay off the forums cause then I get antsy to buy :( Unfortunately it just isn't feesible for me to buy yet while in Boston haha. So i'm just saving up now a days. I'd like to revisit the duster 440 idea, but maybe when I can buy a better condition one, or even one with the swap already... but like I said, it's all dreams right now :p

Man this election recount thing pisses me off. Isn't it over when one concedes? Typical Clinton move.

HAHAHA Hey guys! Boston's awesome. I live 5mins from work, 5mins from the skatepark and like 10mins for any one of my friends. It really feels small with all the transportation routes and the fact I can bike anywhere. I actually lost 20lbs since March (without even trying to lose weight.)

Figured I'd just check in, see how everyone is! I try to stay off the forums cause then I get antsy to buy :( Unfortunately it just isn't feesible for me to buy yet while in Boston haha. So i'm just saving up now a days. I'd like to revisit the duster 440 idea, but maybe when I can buy a better condition one, or even one with the swap already... but like I said, it's all dreams right now :p
what skate park? There used to be a place called Zero Gravity in Malden

what skate park? There used to be a place called Zero Gravity in Malden
They apparently partnered with the Lynch Family, Rivers Conservatory and Vans OFF THE WALL to build one right next to the charles, under the skatepark.

I think the actual name is "Lynch Family Skatepark"

How do you like work Ty?
Love it, I did some reflecting and think that my old job got stale because I wasn't seeing it directly affect the users for the good. It just felt like I was doing mindless work.

Now I own a whole website for academic learning and I get to see tweets and blog posts of how our training has changed people's lives, helped them get nnew jobs, promotions, make more money, start businesses, etc etc. It's awesome, I also am now a "User Experienced" based designer, so I get to focus on building things for a variety of people with disabilities such as color blindness, while also keeping it a great experience for everyone else.

They apparently partnered with the Lynch Family, Rivers Conservatory and Vans OFF THE WALL to build one right next to the charles, under the skatepark.

I think the actual name is "Lynch Family Skatepark"
wow - smokin' place - do you bike it? skate it?

wow - smokin' place - do you bike it? skate it?
I skated for like 5-6 years, but just recently got back into BMX. I've been biking it mostly, the obstacles are pretty huge for a "free open 24/7 skatepark" so I couldn't imagine skating some of those ramps.

I skated for like 5-6 years, but just recently got back into BMX. I've been biking it mostly, the obstacles are pretty huge for a "free open 24/7 skatepark" so I couldn't imagine skating some of those ramps.
you should have seen Zero Gravity - the main ramp in there was a MASSIVE 1/2 pipe - it was truly out of hand!

Snap on used to give away a small pocket screwdriver, still have a few!:rofl:
I don't think 'Snap-on' gave away anything. Most likely the drivers paid for them. I'm sure I still have a few 'freebie' items to remind me of my weekly tool payments. lol I do have some nice tools though. Are they still US made, or do they arrive by boat like Crapsman?

you should have seen Zero Gravity - the main ramp in there was a MASSIVE 1/2 pipe - it was truly out of hand!

Pittsburgh actually had a bike park with some massive obstacles, look up 'The Wheelmill' some of the things in there were huge!

Pittsburgh actually had a bike park with some massive obstacles, look up 'The Wheelmill' some of the things in there were huge!
cool stuff - the main ramp/1/2 pipe at Zero Gravity was at least 40' wide and had to be 30' high... it was actually hard to ride because it felt slow but you were going SO fast - once you got a feel for it - it was SICK

-
Back