Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
good morning George and Hop's, 24 this morning :poke: found out I can't step outside and do much :realcrazy::wtf: frigging blood thinners I guess!!
Doc is out and his staff is no help, every time I bend over (cleaning a squirrel and lifting my shop door) I get a nose bleed.. Never ever had this **** happen to me............

good morning George and Hop's, 24 this morning found out I can't step outside and do much frigging blood thinners I guess!!
Doc is out and his staff is no help, every time I bend over (cleaning a squirrel and lifting my shop door) I get a nose bleed.. Never ever had this **** happen to me............
Yoy need to get ahold of somebody thats not good man

Seriously man, don't want to panic you, but...... can cause internal bleeding if they got you on too much.

I did, I had blood work dun and did not get to see a doc about it, I told the nurse about it,, all I got from them is my blood platlets are fine....
I will be staying in and stay calm today and hope one of my doctors call me today.. I have the JAK 2 jean..yea I am special..look it up .

I did, I had blood work dun and did not get to see a doc about it, I told the nurse about it,, all I got from them is my blood platlets are fine....
I will be staying in and stay calm today and hope one of my doctors call me today.. I have the JAK 2 jean..yea I am special..look it up .
oh wow

Funny that last night they were talking about Andy's friend, he just shot me a e mail.

Only a hippopotamus will do...
OK I figured it out now.
RRZRXii.jpg

Googleville but on the way there is a zoo that has them also....
maxresdefault.jpg

There will be competition though.....

-
Back