Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks for the offer. I haven't checked all around town. I can go to the distributor in town and see where it is sold. I remember how smooth it was.
I take it that's a 'no' on riding with me to lift day then? You sound like Rani now! Why is everybody scared of Ben? I seem to have an ill-deserved reputation as a really creepy old guy.. I'm not old!

Not as simple as "I want one".

I drove my '06 SRT daily for 10 years and while it was fun at times, it was painful at others. There is nothing worse than driving a high performance car on crappy roads in a daily commute knowing you are just beating the hell out of it...and yourself with the stiff suspension. Add to it sitting in bumper-to-bumper traffic sucking down gas for no good reason or driving in Winter weather when you know you are just abusing it. It's why I retired the SRT for fun driving and bought the 300C for commuting last Fall.

I think buying a Hellcat will only happen when I can afford one as a fun driver to replace the '06 SRT. Even then, I'm not sure I would. The SRT is well balanced and about all you can use on normal roads having fun. Besides, I can drop a supercharger on the 6.1L Hemi and add another 125 HP for only a few thousand $$ and still be far less invested that a Hellcat price would be.

I take it that's a 'no' on riding with me to lift day then? You sound like Rani now! Why is everybody scared of Ben? I seem to have an ill-deserved reputation as a really creepy old guy.. I'm not old!
I'll fly out there and road trip back. Know anyone that can bail us out along the way? lol.

I'll fly out there and road trip back. Know anyone that can bail us out along the way? lol.
Funny you say that, we were joking about creating a 'bail fund' for the first Lift Day...just in case!

Not that at all. I am just super busy now trying to finish out my tool business so I can retire.

I rinsed off the Barracuda and took her for a little drive tonight. Really is a sweet little car. I'll miss her if she sells, but she will finance actually getting something done on other projects..

-
Back