Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well looks like all the race tracks are shut down this weekend, maybe I can see my sons this weekend :rofl::rofl:

I was taking apart some 'Junk" dizzies yesterday, actually found a advance cam that is 18 Deg, that is 36 mechanical! That is a lot, usually 9-11.

Usually they are 28-35 total with vac and mechanical, the slots are on a angle also, The dizzie was so rotted I had to cut the shaft at the base to remove it, no numbers that are still visible was a rb one though have to did through the specs, Hemi maybe? This one will make a killer dist for some one they are all interchangeable to all the dizzies, Think I can to curve them with all Oem parts.
No spring kits limiter plates etc, kind of interesting that it can be done that way.

Got the bottom cabinet to the new sun tester in prime yesterday, looks pretty good have to go to HD today and get a qt of turquoise hammer paint to spray it, they say online they have one in stock.

I would have thought more like slate gray. Is it faded that much?
yUP ALMOST A BLUE ON THE INSIDE, SERIOUSLY FADDED, THATS WHAT THE GUY THAT RE DOES THE DIST MACHINES USES GAVE HIM A CALL, ANY IDEA WHERE TO GET DECLAS MADE? Opps cap lok! I want decals not vynal stickers, will have to re paint the left panel and the topper after I fix it and definitely would like to have it scanned and just made up.

yUP ALMOST A BLUE ON THE INSIDE, SERIOUSLY FADDED, THATS WHAT THE GUY THAT RE DOES THE DIST MACHINES USES GAVE HIM A CALL, ANY IDEA WHERE TO GET DECLAS MADE? Opps cap lok! I want decals not vynal stickers, will have to re paint the left panel and the topper after I fix it and definitely would like to have it scanned and just made up.
Askin the wrong person... @Ddaddy ? Decals

Yesterday when I was shooting the primer the dog was flipping out under Rons frame out came a freaking huge black snake, reminded me of the one at your house that day Keefer! Dog was totally freaked out till I threw it like a stick to chase!:rofl:

Breakfast philly style.
Steak egg cheese onions and. Peppers.
With OJ 7 bucks

20170520_085820.jpg

Coffee not doing it this morning. I think I need to go back to bed. I have a 4 hour drive ahead to a graduation reception. Arggh!

-
Back