Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I need to get an updated pic

20160919_125600.jpg

Have had a few sick friends here too, found out a week ago a couple more are sick too. Seems more and more are hit with cancer. My thoughts are with you and your family. Hoping the chemo helps.

I believe it. Ive had more then a few friends and family go thru chemo.
Just do what you can to help her and keep your sanity
My sister just went through chemo and radiation. They gave her small doses over a month's time and she didn't loose her hair. It seemed better than some. We will know if she needs more in a couple weeks.

I believe it. Ive had more then a few friends and family go thru chemo.
Just do what you can to help her and keep your sanity
That is the best advice you can give someone supporting another person going through chemo.

You've got to always make sure to take care of yourself and put yourself first. Otherwise you will be pulled under and become a wreck.

We went through 2 years of supporting my brother in law in his fight against liver cancer and it nearly destroyed my family before we pulled back.

endedup down at my sisters. She's going through chemo right now and i got a call that she was sitting there no lights on anfd stuff. Now sure what I'm going to do with that situation yet. Got her lights on but I'm not in a position to continue to help.
Get a hold of her township trustee, laws vary from state to state but generally speaking , they'll be able to assist for a while

Of course he does! If that back seat could only talk! EEEEEEWWWEE! Grandpops and grandma! EEEEWWWWWWEEEEE!

awww well shucks guys and all along I just thought it was my thong pic you were attracted to!
Well those dist are done and gone. More work on one than I thought getting it right. I have a lot of the regular parts not so much on the prestolight stuff, got lucky had a core to grab what I needed from.

-
Back