Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Actually think all the wiring is good on it except the engine harness. Would love to save that car but way to far gone.
Well the great part is your parting out the old car, so at least it all wasn't lost.

Morning Mattie....keep them under control. I'm off to the coffee shop for stories and well its Sunday, shouldn't be any lies. :D

Raining here again this morning... don't think it actually quit since yesterday when it started. I may just work in the garden in the rain today if I can find some old garden gloves. Took mine to my daughter's and forgot them in her car. My new ones I just bought this year and were getting broke in!!!! Dang it :(
Get them wet and they will fit great.

Guy I know is doing environmental clean up at a GM plant... has found about 10 of these so far. He doesn't know anyone doing a pontiac 51 or 52..

View attachment 1715172711
Well that's the way it is with stuff, especially collectibles. They are worth something only when your can make the right connections. Otherwise they are chakas or trash. :(

Morning Mattie....keep them under control. I'm off to the coffee shop for stories and well its Sunday, shouldn't be any lies. :D
Thanks. Got to get movin' myself. It need to figure out what I'm doing about the carb before it rains here.

Why not build a wall just to hang them on????

Or you could hang them on Donald Trump's border wall.... :lol:

Hey now that's an idea!!! "Sell" sections of the wall like they do bricks and pavers around here to put your name on or whatever.... could get a competition going between sections lol.

Actually think all the wiring is good on it except the engine harness. Would love to save that car but way to far gone.
I told you there is one up here that will be for sale and in fairly nice shape. But needs yours for parts. It is tucked a way back in a garage and it will be some time before it will be out and for sale. The guy has 109 cars with titles. My eyes are on a 57 Plymouth 2 door with a hemi. But the cars are parked so close together that you can't get in to see them.

Hey now that's an idea!!! "Sell" sections of the wall like they do bricks and pavers around here to put your name on or whatever.... could get a competition going between sections lol.

Like adopt a highway.... Good idea... :thumbsup:

That would help pay for the wall....

Not yet... but they are blooming!!! Saw a squirrel heading that way yesterday... don't think they eat strawberries though. Hope not!!!
Only if they don't eat the buds first...
I suppose maybe if they have a better off. Here we've got squirrels that eat the buds off of trees, the hawthorn berries, peanut butter jars out of recycling bins - not very finicky at all..

Don't need another one and the parts are not gathering dust! Have way to many irons in the fire right now.

Mornin gents. Lots of rain yesterday but got some things done in the morning. I went 6.5 miles on the bicycle and thought I was gonna drop. :( Used to go over 20 no problem. This morning it is pouring rain. Looks like church and then a nap and eat day!

Enjoy whatever your plans are. No car shows here that's for sure.

Only if they don't eat the buds first...
I suppose maybe if they have a better off. Here we've got squirrels that eat the buds off of trees, the hawthorn berries, peanut butter jars out of recycling bins - not very finicky at all..
We have some nut trees so hopefully they will leave them alone! Apple trees are blooming nicely here also!

found a nice seat of deluxe chrome mag wheels
Doesn't sound very comfy. :poke: Here's one made of tires...
lounge-chair-from-recycled-tires.jpg

We have some nut trees so hopefully they will leave them alone! Apple trees are blooming nicely here also!
Now the dog is old and doesn't really care about squirrels, its my job to chase 'em out of the hawthorn. :rolleyes: It's about to bloom, so they'll leave it alone for a while.:)

Not yet... but they are blooming!!! Saw a squirrel heading that way yesterday... don't think they eat strawberries though. Hope not!!!
They will ! they have here so I stopped growing them.. they waited till they was red , time for some pest control maybe.

-
Back